Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Strange 'Troll' Creature Photographed

pennsylvania polly troll primate

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#46    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

interesting:)just one question why is it when they take pictures they come out blurry?we need more advanced Technology and definitely cameras and camcorders for certain actually both.anyway is there any more information on  this. creature or troll?its interesting and fascinating I I do believe its a unknown and mysterious creature and etc.

#47    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,374 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

Oh, I could give you more information on it, I think I could even tell you its name, but I don't want to get banned....   :(

Posted Image

#48    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,169 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 08 March 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

Maybe something to do with psychic energy mixed with kinetic energy being focused to wards the camera ? sorry I'm not sure what they mean exactly either as you can interprete this in several ways.   :unsure2:
Kinetic energy?  How the hell would kinetic energy make a photo blurry?

An averagely sized car driving at 50mph has kinetic energy of (e=0.5 * m * v^2) 0.5 * 2000Kg (2 tonnes) * 50mph (22mps^2) = c. 1,000,000 joules

An 800lb (360kg) humanoid travelling at 25mph (as fast as the fastest humans can run and not taking into account that the overwhelming majority of bigfoot pics are not of an animal described as moving at 25mph and thus have far lower kinetic energy) has kinetic energy of 100 kJ (360kg * (11m/s^2) = 10% of the kinetic energy of a 50mph car.

So why does is a car travelling at 50mph easy to take clear photos of but the bigfoot creature travelling at half the speed or even just walking impossible to photograph because of 'kinetic energy' when the car has 10 times as much kinetic energy?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#49    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

As usual,anyone that has the audacity to come forward with proof of a creature,that has been long sought after,always seems to have a problem with focus/clarity etc! Give us a break guys!Well doh!!Tell the kids to to take the monkey suit off & go to bed.And Polly, go & put the kettle on & we'll all have tea together with your extra special hallucinogenic cookies!LOL

Edited by GirlfromOz, 09 March 2013 - 04:28 AM.

#50    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,557 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostStill Waters, on 07 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

You would think Polly who took the photo would have a better idea of what she was looking at. By the shape of its legs and the way it's walking, and the way it's holding up its tail,  it just looks like a monkey to me.

I still think this is the most likely answer. It appears to be a monkey to me. I don't see why anyone would call it a troll.

In defense of blurry pics, I've done a number of tests using my laptop, phone and a $200 automatic digital camera and it is not Hard to get a blurry picture, even when you are trying not to. If the camera is moved to fast, or if the flash is off, or if the object you are taking a pic of is simply far away it will Always be blurry. I can only get about 50% blur-less pics of my 5 year old, and I've tried taking pics of birds many, many, many times. And the birds all come out blurry if they are more then 30 feet away. Because to see them, you have to zoom in and clip out the bird and even on a high pixel setting, that tiny bird is going to be blobby.

Edited by DieChecker, 09 March 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#51    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

You're better than me, the picture is so blurry and out of focus I wouldn't even make a serious guess at what it could be. It could be me taking a number two for all I know.

#52    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

I wish there was a better picture

#53    iNvRG

iNvRG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

I wonder what model potato was used to capture this fantastic photo

"We as humans believe in a superior being because we as humans can not comprehend the magnitude of our own existence"

#54    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Apparently others are looking at it as well.

link:

#55    Thegreatsilence

Thegreatsilence

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

At 1:28 of the video you can see a sloth-like face...

#56    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

OMG... its a troll.

#57    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

Naaaaw, It's an Imperial Walker.

:w00t:

Edited by keninsc, 09 March 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#58    imagestic

imagestic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Most people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them...

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hey! That's my auntie!

#59    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

View Postimagestic, on 09 March 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Hey! That's my auntie!

Looks like Auntie might have caught Bigfoot's eye......could be some hairy cousin in the old wood pile.

#60    kapow53

kapow53

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

• Kapow

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

Obvious troll

Also tagged with pennsylvania, polly, troll, primate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users