Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl bitten by a wild rat as she slept

Still Waters

Francesca Williams was bitten on her face and arm by a wild rat which had crawled into her bed while she slept at her home in Symonds Yat, Herefordshire.

Francesca's parents Wendy and Darren woke to hear their daughter's cries at around 2.30am.

Thinking the schoolgirl had had a bad dream they went in to check she was OK and were shocked to find her face and arm covered in blood.

http://www.telegraph...-she-slept.html

• Like 1

Rat's can be very determined when it comes to getting in your house. They will try to dig through your wall or floor.

• Like 1

Im glad I dont live over there, they might want to consider buying a cat

• Like 1

Rat's can be very determined when it comes to getting in your house. They will try to dig through your wall or floor.

You think rats are bad?..., the pigs will just smash your door down! (Plus, they have snipers!!)

Im glad I dont live over there, they might want to consider buying a cat

You'll find rats almost anywhere.

You'll find rats almost anywhere.

rats arent very big in california

Rats and food is one thing, but rats and fire is a whole new ballgame. Under the threat of fire they eat through hardened concrete if the have to.

Makes me think about 1984 and Room 101 with the strap-on rat-cage-device on his head. A blowtorch at the end where the rats are and have them riled up for a little while, then open up the small gate into the other cage where this guys face is the only thing blocking the rats from escaping the fire. They would chew their way through that mans face and scull in a matter of seconds.

Come to think of it...this scores pretty high up on my Ways-I-dont-wanna-die:list.

room-101-rats-ingsoc-1984-spirit-of-england-peter-crawford.jpeg

I just got done watching The Hobbit an unexpected Journey and I just can't help but being reminded of Gollum's famous "Is it soft, Is it Juicy"

Gollm-The-Hobbit-Quotes-2012-Movie.jpg