Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Flight In Guam.. This is the UFO i saw ..

ufo plane flight saucer picture ufo picture

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    ej595

ej595

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

I was on the flight to Guam, and while everyone was sleeping i saw this object level with the plane, and the fade off into the distance.. there was no classic zig zag flight pattern of speed. It just came down and then got surrounded by clouds, but it was so bright, it was hard for it to blend in ... anyway.. any thoughts would be great. Im just a regular guy.

Attached Files

#2    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,571 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

It looks like a reflection of the interior cabin.

#3    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

Cool picture, it could be the cabin

#4    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

That's a reflection on the glass from the inside of the cabin.......and that's your head in the middle of it.

#5    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:20 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 08 March 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

That's a reflection on the glass from the inside of the cabin.......and that's your head in the middle of it.

That's how I see it

#6    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,655 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

View Postej595, on 08 March 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

I was on the flight to Guam, and while everyone was sleeping
Oh, that's a shame - no one can verify your story, and the pilots didn't see it, either.

i saw this object level with the plane
No I don't think you did.

and the fade off into the distance..
No I don't think it did - because no 'object' exists - as I think you well know.

there was no classic zig zag flight pattern of speed.
Well, there i won't argue..

It just came down and then got surrounded by clouds, but it was so bright, it was hard for it to blend in ...
No, I don't think so - with all that and its slow speed, all you got was a shot showing a reflection of you and the plane's interior?  Why didn't you point your phone at the 'object' instead?

any thoughts would be great. Im just a regular guy.
Well, you got mine.. and as for the 'regular guy'.. I'm not sure you are here with the best intentions, sorry...

That image is clearly you and the aircraft interior reflected in the window.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

#7    ej595

ej595

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Thanks for all the responses.. I can assure you its not the interior of the cabin, as most of you who fly will know.. On night flights the cabin lights are off,  Secondly, if you look carefully you'll see i the image ( using my phone btw) is right up against the window of the plane. I had a seat right over the wing, theres no flash and if it was the cabin ( which it wasnt ) then the cabin be FAR closer than that imagine portrays. You can even see slight rain streaks in the image also. Im didnt take the shot from a distance as most comments would imply if it was the cabin reflection showing. Also, how does a cloud show OVER the reflection of the 'interior' cabin ?  I would have felt like a fool if i wanted to call over the cabin steward to veryfiy my image ... ok .lets pretent she verbally verifies my story ? then what ? .. i post a tale of the cabin girl saying she say it too ?? The only thing i could do was take a shot as quick as i could.

Please look more carefully. Remember, i saw this object drop down.

more interesing side note. I get there are a lots of timewasters out there, but im pretty surprised at the speed at which 'liar' claims have come about. I guess its why people are afraid to show what they have. Just be a lttle more open minded and constructive with the criticism.

Thanks

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

first rule of UM is debunk.

second rule of UM is find more then one source

third rule of UM is we dont talk about UM

If you can pass those litmus tests youll get supporters.

Looking at the structure of the object everything else aside it does have plane type windows along the side of it. But I will say the wing "shadow" is odd but Im not a photograph person so it could very well be a reflection. It almost seems too clear to be from an airplane window. I always get the crappy seats with these plexiglass windows that I can barely see out of let alone get a picture.

Generally speaking any photographic or video evidence of the paranormal can be faked with tech at this point and that is a dilemma severely hampering any "real" evidence that may appear along the way.

#9    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,571 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

I lived on Guam for 6 years. Let me know how you like it after you've recovered from jet lag. If you're staying a while get SCUBA certified, there's lot of cool shore dives, and you're only 5 hours away from Palau, one of the top dive spots in the world. Hope you have a lot of shorts & t-shirts!

I wasn't calling you a liar, just saying what it looked like to me. It was while I was on Guam that I started experiencing the "paranormal", so I can attest that there are many things around that are outside our usual range of experiences.

Edited by Beany, 08 March 2013 - 02:50 PM.

#10    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,899 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 08 March 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

third rule of UM is we dont talk about UM

that quote is worth more than all the soap we can press out of Brad Pitt.

Edited by Jacques Terreur, 08 March 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#11    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• 1,899 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

View Postej595, on 08 March 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

..., but im pretty surprised at the speed at which 'liar' claims have come about. I guess its why people are afraid to show what they have. Just be a lttle more open minded and constructive with the criticism.

Thanks
To get it off of my chest first:  I also think that what you photographed is just a reflection. Just a hunch... your statement above is understandable, but that's how things go here. I don't like it too much myself,  but after seeing tons of blurry photographs with the weirdest statements attached to it, people around here start to bite before they say "thank you". And that's understandable as well. If you were looking for attention or publicity, you should have sent your pic to the daily mail..... anyway, Welcome to UM!

Edited by Jacques Terreur, 08 March 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

View Postej595, on 08 March 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Thanks for all the responses.. I can assure you its not the interior of the cabin, as most of you who fly will know.. On night flights the cabin lights are off,

Thanks

Frankly it's impossible to say one way or another what it is.

But as to your statement above, yes, cabin lights are off.  But individual reading lights can be turned on by passengers.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#13    ej595

ej595

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Thanks Jacques, I have no problems at all with constructive comments. Thats why i posted it here. Ive no interest in the daily mail etc, since your guaranteed to get mocked unless you present a 100Megapixel photo. I wanted to share on this community because we are all liked minded. Ive never really even posted here before, since im mainly an observer. If someone can help identify how the cloud appears in FRONT of my 'reflection' then i will can delete the photo and put it down to bad optics.

#14    ej595

ej595

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Agreed Poltergeist. Thats what im looking for.  Ok.. so my 2 main questions are this..

1: How to explain the cloud in front of my 'reflection'
2: you can almost see the relection of the object on the END of the wing..( i just noticed this )

ps: pls note.. I the system wouldnt allow me to upload the image greater that 250k. so i had to scale it down. I have a 1.4MB orginal image if anyone wants it.

#15    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

Ok seriously, it looked far to...fluidic in nature to even appear like a craft capable of flight.  The image looks distorted, though that could be because of the glass.  In saying that, I have heard multiple people say that window's on a plane have to panels of glass, one inside and one on the outside.  This also falls in like with you saying the lights were off, the lights look dim which I figure how the cabin would be.  Having no lights on a plane would be quite difficult because not everyone would sleep.  The lights reflecting on the wing could easily be from the cabin.  It could simply be a reflection on the outer window.  

So to answer your two questions.

1: If you observe the image, you can easily see that the 'cloud' is in the exact same position as the wing no?  So logic would dictate that given the coincidence, that the cloud you see is actually the wind distorting the reflection or slimly a gap in the plane windows.  As most common planes do have substantial gapes between window blocks.

2: The lights from the cabin reflecting on the wing.

After I've looked at the picture quite a few times, my opinion is that it is a reflection on the glass.  You are either seeing a reversed image of yourself, or the opposite side of the plane.  

I may be wrong, but it looks far to disjointed and fuzzy wuzzy to be any kind of flying vessel.  It seem's to have no mass, it's perfectly aligned with you.  No motion blur or wake or anything.  Yes I know aliens might have way more advanced technology than us.  But it seems far to implausible.  And I'm usually the first to jump at the idea of a UFO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users