Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

women don't like nice guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#31    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostOverSword, on 08 March 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Billie, he's not wrong, but he's extreme.  And many young women really are attracted to men that treat them poorly, I've seen it too many times to count so there is some truth there.  Eventually however they grow out of it.

If you read some of his past replies, he's belittling women and saying we're stunting society blah blah blah. Blaming all of his problems on us. It's all our fault he can't get a date.

No, he's not a nice guy. He's got a "****ty woe-is-me it's everyone else's fault attitude" and if he really DOES want to attract a woman of any kind he needs to work on that first.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#32    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,543 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I'm quite content being a uncompetitive and unproductive omega male thanks I just think women should be honest and admit that they are instinctively attracted to confident, competitive and aggressive alpha male idiots over nice guys (real nice guys are weak omega males like myself) and that natural selection determines which males they choose as partners. Also I don't like the way women ignore and ridicule omega males like myself just because we're passive and timid and not competitive alpha male idiots.

I've got nothing against alpha males personally because they have no choice to be the way they are because they know that women only choose the fittest and strongest males to breed with so for alpha males to be evolutionarily successful they have to be idiots otherwise women wouldn't breed with them.

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I'm quite content being a uncompetitive and unproductive omega male thanks I just think women should be honest and admit that they are instinctively attracted to confident, competitive and aggressive alpha male idiots over nice guys (real nice guys are weak omega males like myself) and that natural selection determines which males they choose as partners. Also I don't like the way women ignore and ridicule omega males like myself just because we're passive and timid and not competitive alpha male idiots.

I've got nothing against alpha males personally because they have no choice to be the way they are because they know that women only choose the fittest and strongest males to breed with so for alpha males to be evolutionarily successful they have to be idiots otherwise women wouldn't breed with them.

I don't know Hate. If a women is simply going to select a male for breeding, then chosing an "Alpha" male is a good choice surely.
But love, feelings and emotions and physical attraction, leaves out the breeding aspect.
Young women are attracted to outgoing strong males, surely that is normal?

Posted Image

#33    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,708 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 08 March 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

If you read some of his past replies, he's belittling women and saying we're stunting society blah blah blah. Blaming all of his problems on us. It's all our fault he can't get a date.

No, he's not a nice guy. He's got a "****ty woe-is-me it's everyone else's fault attitude" and if he really DOES want to attract a woman of any kind he needs to work on that first.
Funny how guys like this think they are one of the 'nice' guys.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#34    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'm a nice guy, never a jerk to women, and I have never had a problem snatching hot*ss sandwich-slingers. Posted Image

:innocent:

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#35    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostOverSword, on 08 March 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

You must be pretty young.  My advice to you is grow a pair.  Quit being a victim.  Quit feeling sorry for yourself.  You like girls, girls don't like passive guys, quit being passive.  It's a choice you've made and a pattern you're trapping yourself in and whining about doesn't make it better.  You are correct, most girls do like jeks but not all, and as they get older women grow out of that as well, but they will never grow out of it to the point that they like whining wimps so snap out of it.  You're the only one that can do anything about so get to it.

I'm not capable of changing who I am and nor would I want to be anything other than a weak and uncompetitive omega male because alpha and beta males are bullies who try to impress women by pushing omega males like me around and women are complicit in this and also responsible for it.

I also think its wrong that to get noticed by women a man has to be a confident person who is socially accepted and competitive.

I see all interaction between males and females as social Darwinism and I think it's despicable and I don't want any part of it.

#36    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

I'm not capable of changing who I am and nor would I want to be anything other than a weak and uncompetitive omega male because alpha and beta males are bullies who try to impress women by pushing omega males like me around and women are complicit in this and also responsible for it.

I also think its wrong that to get noticed by women a man has to be a confident person who is socially accepted and competitive.

I see all interaction between males and females as social Darwinism and I think it's despicable and I don't want any part of it.

If you don't want any part of it, why are you complaining that women don't pay attention to you? And there you go again blaming women.

Edited by RockabyeBillie, 08 March 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#37    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

I can be a confident,arrogant,competitive jerk :lol: The thing is i do not try to hide it and i am mostly only this way at certain times like if i have a fight coming up.As long as you are nice to women and treat them well they get over the times when one or another of these "bad" traits come shining through.Some will even put you in your place hahaha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#38    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

View PostMistydawn, on 08 March 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Young women are attracted to outgoing strong males, surely that is normal?

It's normal in the sense that it's natural selection but it's also survival of the fittest that the strong prosper and flourish at the expense of the weak which I think is barbaric and cruel. But then I'm against the natural order of life because it is unfair.

Also strong and outgoing males are bullies and fascists which isn't a good reflection on women who are primarily attracted to these males.

#39    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,099 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

You don't know $hl+.  Are you like 15 or something?  If you're happy being that way then why start the thread.  Whiner.

Edited by OverSword, 08 March 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#40    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,099 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I can see why some people might want to give you a good smack.

#41    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostOverSword, on 08 March 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

If it makes you feel any better, I can see why some people might want to give you a good smack.

Makes ME feel better...

Posted Image

#42    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

So, because I carry myself with confidence and pride, workout 2 or 3 times every week or two...or month (my priorities are scattered!), engage in social conversation with the opposite sex and people tend to enjoy being around me, that makes me an alpha male idiot?
I'd much rather be an "alpha idiot" than a "naive,  close minded, self pitying omega male."
You can't expect everyone to go out of their way to approach you. Sometimes you have to put yourself out there and take a chance. You can't grow without failing.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#43    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

It's normal in the sense that it's natural selection but it's also survival of the fittest that the strong prosper and flourish at the expense of the weak which I think is barbaric and cruel. But then I'm against the natural order of life because it is unfair.

Also strong and outgoing males are bullies and fascists which isn't a good reflection on women who are primarily attracted to these males.

I am going to give this consideration in december for dumbest post of the year if we can make the award!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#44    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 March 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

I am going to give this consideration in december for dumbest post of the year if we can make the award!

This entire topic should win dumbest something...

Posted Image

#45    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,099 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

But then I'm against the natural order of life because it is unfair..

News Flash - Life Unfair! :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users