Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

women don't like nice guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#91    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,039 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 08 March 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

My advise for the  OP is to be a volunteer.  Help cancer patients, animal shelters, community restoration, etc.  A good chance to meet people and improve self-esteem at the same time.

And chicks (women) :) really dig that kind if stuff!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#92    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,860 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Yeah but most non alpha males are so desperate they'll settle for anything.

But the majority of women have a much wider selection of males to choose from because there are always males competing for them and they'll select an alpha male or the closest thing they can get to an alpha male.

Sometimes I don't think women have mentally evolved beyond primates because their still predominately attracted to the hunter gatherer alpha male even if they don't admit this. Didn't anyone tell them we don't live in prehistoric times anymore?
I could say the same thing about men.  You always want the hot woman or the young woman.  I look at a man as a alpha male not because of muscles or how attractive they are but brains, don't cheat, treats me with respect and the ability to provide financially for a family.  I could care less if you are strong enough to kill a deer with your bare hands.  Also don't like the players, they will cheat.  Give me a good man that is affectionate.   Give me a Bill Gates.

Edited by Hilander, 09 March 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#93    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,922 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postyearofthehater, on 08 March 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

It's because women are genetically hardwired to be attracted to alpha males and lets be honest alpha males are always aggressively confident competitive idiots. Women seem to ignore and not to notice nice quiet guys like me who lack confidence. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is a confident alpha male.
Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

This proves that all human relationships between men and women are based on natural selection, self preservation and mutual self interest and anything else is just human egotism.

Well I'm glad I'm an omega male and am looking forward to disappearing from the gene pool.

oh grow up. confidence has nothing to do with being an alpha male in any way shape or form, you should have confidence in yourself everyone should, being insecure and having low self esteem makes you unnatractive to anybody because nobody wants to be drug into your hole. also being mad at "alpha males" and calling them idiots only shows that you are bitter and angry.

I consider myself a nice and quiet guy, that doesnt mean im not also confident in myself too and i have the most amazing girlfriend in the world who loves and respects me just as much as i love and respect her. try being a man instead of a boy.

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"   ...."Yes!"

#94    ali smack

ali smack

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

I don't think women only like Bad Boys and Arrogant jerks at all.
I know loads of women who hate those kind of guys.
I think women are like men, they are all different and like different types of guys.
Some women like bad boys and jerks, and are likely idiots themselves for liking those kinds of guys.
Also it depends on what your definition of nice is?
Donny Osmond Nice or just normally nice?

#95    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,704 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 March 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

"Idiots" that is a strange word to use for others who have the confidence to ask a woman out,aggressive enough to go after what they want,and competitive enough to pursue any goal that is attainable.
Or delusions.

#96    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,157 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 09 March 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

Or delusions.

How so ?

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#97    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,704 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 09 March 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

How so ?
Love/attraction causes people to do crazy things.

#98    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 2,157 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:24 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 09 March 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Love/attraction causes people to do crazy things.

Gotcha you are right on that lol

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#99    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

Does anybody fancy a round of shooting a pigeonhole?
I still can't over the fact that this guy came up with a blanket statement.
You can even include the gals who turn tricks in this diverse gender.
This isn't exactly the same thing but there was an other guy who thought all girls at football matches were Chavettes.
I was introduced to this bit of nonsense on the other forum.
Though that was mild in comparison despite the memories flooding back.
I don't think you'll see the end of this discrimation of women.
You would thought with him being an omega male he wouldn't be prone to sexist crap.
I can absolutely guarantee you there will be an other herbert spouting this.
That's an even further take from me.

Edited by Medium Brown, 09 March 2013 - 05:34 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#100    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

Women only want confident alpha males they don't care about getting to know the quiet guys like me who are socially awkward and lack confidence. This shows how shallow women are that they only look for confidence in a man which is why you see so many arrogant, violent and aggressive men in relationships with women because these men have confidence and are alpha males. But the nice quiet guy like myself who has no confidence gets ignored or laughed at by women. I think its wrong and unfair that so many nice quiet guys who lack confidence get nowhere with women.

#101    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,922 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

View Postyearofthehater, on 09 March 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Women only want confident alpha males they don't care about getting to know the quiet guys like me who are socially awkward and lack confidence. This shows how shallow women are that they only look for confidence in a man which is why you see so many arrogant, violent and aggressive men in relationships with women because these men have confidence and are alpha males. But the nice quiet guy like myself who has no confidence gets ignored or laughed at by women. I think its wrong and unfair that so many nice quiet guys who lack confidence get nowhere with women.

anything new to post? or are you just going to copy and paste previous posts to troll and spam?

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"   ...."Yes!"

#102    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

Alpha male, beta male, omega male, it's all crap. It doesn't matter what other people think. You are who you want to be. If you don't like how you are or how you act or even how people react to you then change it. Don't change the core of who you are, just change the things about you that you don't like. Growing, evolving, call it whatever you like. However, in the end, you have to stay true to yourself and everything else will fall into place.

I am the guy with the stick.

#103    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:41 AM

YOTH, some of my best friends going through high school were shy, awkward, and nerdy guys. Yes, I did date one or two, and I've cared for all of them very deeply, just as much as any of my other friends. They sure were a lot nicer than the dime a dozen, abusive jerks I used to date, too. Did I do so because I wanted to be smacked around? Wanted an 'alphamale'? bull****. I had no real sense of security or Love growing up and every bit of abandonment and abuse by a father. I'm perfectly imperfect, I'm human, but I have never, and will never, date a guy for such petty reasons as the ones you just suggested. I am a person, just like you, and I'm sorry you're so insecure or perhaps ignorant that you would say these kinds of things, but I also deserve respect, just like you, no more and no less. I find it profoundly offensive that you would suggest that based on my gender and I'll hazard your personal relationship struggles, that I am 'unevolved' and shallow. I know what I want in a partner: someone who is honest and loyal, caring and affectionate and sweet. There you have it, and you really can't argue within logic and reason any different. Who knows my desires better than myself? I hope you find the person to prove you wrong on all this someday, but equally I hope you find the confidence and openness to realize you are so mistaken.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#104    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

I believe it's my turn to pitch in with this.
I'm one of these omega males too so we are like a mirror image of each other.
But where I differ significantly from you is that I tend to shrug my shoulders.
You can't change a damn thing about women being unavailable.
In fact if that was all you said people wouldn't be so angry with you here.
It's just that when you do a generalisation of all women you are going to come a cropper.
I'll have to say after all things considered I'm  quite happy with my lot.
But it helps when your living with a sister more or less your own age.
Which is why I'm not as willing to jump to conclusions as you do.
Your a fool but at least your one with brass balls.
But your not going to get any tea and sympathy from me.

View PostIron_Lotus, on 09 March 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

anything new to post? or are you just going to copy and paste previous posts to troll and spam?
It dosn't matter if it's cut and paste.
I never got the chance to answer it originally when it was more frenetic.

Edited by Medium Brown, 10 March 2013 - 09:44 AM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#105    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

a successful " alpha male " is a person that can be " omega male " with his girl . wife .woman :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users