Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Return to Amityville

amityville lutz family amityville horror

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 12 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

It was.

In the world of the paranormal nothing ever remains a hoax, at least not completely. An old hoax will be in people's minds for months or years just waiting for someone to revive it and cash in on it. Hardly anyone will remember that week a year ago when it was revealed to have been a hoax.

Anyone believe in fairies? I got some photos!

#17    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

View PostLady Kasey, on 14 March 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Look up City Confidential on YouTube. There's an episode about the DeFeo family.

I saw that. It disturbed me more than any horror movies based on hoaxes. An evil and insane person murdered his parents and his siblings. He was worse than any ghost.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#18    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

I've read through the original events several times without taking much notice of the supposed demonic overtones and that is downright creepy and unsettling in itself, I don't care much for the furore surrounding the later years of the property. There was a family living there who'd reported absolutely nothing if I remember correctly. The one aspect of the original murders that outright disturbs me is how ALL of the famly members didn't awake from the gunshots to the others, they all seemed to die without much struggie, correct me if I've recalled that wrong?

Edited by DancingCorpse, 16 March 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#19    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostDancingCorpse, on 16 March 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

I've read through the original events several times without taking much notice of the supposed demonic overtones and that is downright creepy and unsettling in itself, I don't care much for the furore surrounding the later years of the property. There was a family living there who'd reported absolutely nothing if I remember correctly. The one aspect of the original murders that outright disturbs me is how ALL of the famly members didn't awake from the gunshots to the others, they all seemed to die without much struggie, correct me if I've recalled that wrong?

Yes, I know!! How does someone go through a house and murder a whole family, with a high powered rifle, and NO ONE WOKE UP. :huh:
If you have ever looked at the photos of the house and the neighboring houses, you notice that these houses are EXTREMELY close together. YET, no one heard gunshots! I have a VERY hard time understanding that.

#20    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

Yeah I think it's all sketchy whether there were ALL murdered in their beds, I am sure somewhere I remember there being a struggle at some point, I think the mother and daughter but everyone else apparently undisturbed which is really bizarre, it wasn't exactly a mansion and the neighbours obviously were not roused since the guy done the police call. Very odd.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#21    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

View PostKowalski, on 16 March 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Yes, I know!! How does someone go through a house and murder a whole family, with a high powered rifle, and NO ONE WOKE UP. :huh:
If you have ever looked at the photos of the house and the neighboring houses, you notice that these houses are EXTREMELY close together. YET, no one heard gunshots! I have a VERY hard time understanding that.

Was there a loud storm that night? I can't recall whether or not there was any rain or wind that might have muffled or silenced the sounds of gunshots that night. Maybe the shots corresponded with claps of thunder. I could be *way* off base with this theory, but the weather *might* help to answer some mysterious questions.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users