Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Teacher lets children 'taste' her own blood

vial blood teacher kindergarten

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,382 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Up to a dozen Norwegian children may have ingested their kindergarten teacher's blood after she brought a vial of it into class.

The teacher, who has not been identified, reportedly asked the nurse at a recent doctor's visit if she could have a vial of her blood to take with her to the school where she taught.

When 'sharing time' came, she took out the vial, poured it in a plate, and let the students pass it around the classroom, said Inger Lise Andersen, director of the Dravhaug kindergarten.

http://www.dailymail...n-taste-it.html

Posted Image

#2    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,687 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

ohhhh if only i was a parent of one of these kids, that teacher would be going through a few dozen walls and maybe into oncomming traffic...

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#3    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

I wonder if she is a member of this site. There are a few people here that drink human blood.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

I can't even imagine why the teacher would do such a thing. Interesting that she was a temp, glad she got fired..

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Odd. Very odd. How are the children doing ?

#6    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,209 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

And the Yanks think that arming us is a good idea.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#7    ali smack

ali smack

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Despicable! She should be arrested and sacked! what a strange thing to do

Also tagged with vial, blood, teacher, kindergarten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users