Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Signing in

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,127 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

I don't usually sign in & out, I usually stay signed in, but due to a technological issue (i.e. the need to turn it off & turn it on again), i found that I had to sign in again when I came back to here.
Now, never mind all this rambling, my question is that when i tried to sign in with my current username, it wouldn't accept it, & I had to go back to using my old name. Is this usual? It could cause, I can't help thinking, some confusion if it is. It says I'm now signed in with my current name.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

The name that appears on your account is separate from your login name which stays the same regardless.

An alternative would be to enter your e-mail address when logging in instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users