Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What is your most anticipated game(s) of 2013

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

Everquest Next....although 2013 is very optimistic.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#17    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

already got dead space 3 and heart of the swarm soooo my 2013 is already set lol

"When life has you on the ropes, you check if it's hemp ropes. Then maybe you can smoke it and watch anime."

#18    draugr

draugr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• It's a secret to everybody.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.  I'm not a huge AC fan, but it has pirates.  Pirate assassins.  Pirates are one of my most favorite things ever, and I've been on a kick with them lately.  Might be because I've started on my genderbent cursed Hector Barbossa Halloween costume, because it'll take me from now until then to sew all the pieces and order the hat.

Other than that, FFX/X-2 HD.  They've cleaned them both up so much, and it'll give me an excuse to play them again.

Edited for magically leaving out words, hurr durr.

Edited by draugr, 23 March 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#19    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,271 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Zelda Wind Waker Wii U is top of my list...

PS4 might even make its debut before the end of 2013 so I am sure their will be a launch title I'll be interested in too.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

Forsaken fortress:

http://www.forsakenfortress.com/

Looks like it will be really good, especially if they make a multiplayer/co-op.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#21    xJokerx

xJokerx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• Everything we Do, is just Everything we've Done....

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Definately GTA V....

#22    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

beware survival Instinct, its super short and super unfinished, ill add super rushed too. ^^

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#23    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

• 5,271 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostCoffey, on 24 March 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Forsaken fortress:

http://www.forsakenfortress.com/

Looks like it will be really good, especially if they make a multiplayer/co-op.

Looks awesome Coffey, why am I not surprised you are looking forward to a Post-Apocolyptic game though?  ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb, 24 March 2013 - 09:00 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#24    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 March 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Looks awesome Coffey, why am I not surprised you are looking forward to a Post-Apocolyptic game though?  ;)

Haha, I love that kind of stuff.

There is a serious lack of this type of game. I play Minecraft for my fix usually as nothing else gives me that feel. I love survival stuff.

#25    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

• 5,271 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostCoffey, on 24 March 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Haha, I love that kind of stuff.

There is a serious lack of this type of game. I play Minecraft for my fix usually as nothing else gives me that feel. I love survival stuff.

I know what you mean, I love the whole PA world and peoples different interpretations of it from 'Walking Dead' to 'The Road'.

ZombiU is pretty good, very atmospheric, the 'no pausing' and backpack in the gamepad cranks up the tension. But I don't know if you would think its worth getting a Wii U for one title...

Edited by Junior Chubb, 24 March 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#26    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

My big two would be Destiny and A.C.: Black Flag. Looking forward to both before the new console releases.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#27    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 24 March 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

I know what you mean, I love the whole PA world and peoples different interpretations of it from 'Walking Dead' to 'The Road'.

ZombiU is pretty good, very atmospheric, the 'no pausing' and backpack in the gamepad cranks up the tension. But I don't know if you would think its worth getting a Wii U for one title...

Yeah I love The Walking Dead, first time I've really seen them cover survival when dealing with Zombie apocalypse. Usually it's run, die, run, die, run etc until the end. lol I still haven't seen the road actually, so thanks for reminding of that film. :tu:

I had a Wii before and sold it, my mate usually brings his around to play, I might try to get him to buy the game or I'll rent to play on his Wii. lol

#28    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

• 5,271 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostCoffey, on 25 March 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Yeah I love The Walking Dead, first time I've really seen them cover survival when dealing with Zombie apocalypse. Usually it's run, die, run, die, run etc until the end. lol I still haven't seen the road actually, so thanks for reminding of that film. :tu:

I had a Wii before and sold it, my mate usually brings his around to play, I might try to get him to buy the game or I'll rent to play on his Wii. lol

Make sure you watch The Road, its a good watch but you might need some good quality drugs to balance out the feeling of gloom the film leaves you with.

And as for the Wii, what you need is a Wii U.

#29    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,964 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

~ Season 2 of Telltale's "The Walking Dead" is probably on top of my list.
~ As is Destiny
~ I wouldn't mind playing Bayonetta 2, I enjoyed the first one.  But I'm not a Wii user, so there goes that.
~ Bioshock: Infinite is on my radar, but not having played Bioshock 1 or 2 before, I'm not sure about it.
~ The Elder Scrolls Online is high on my list, but I don't play online usually, part of Elder Scrolls joy was a massive open-world game that I could play single player.
~ Star Wars 1313 - What can I say, I'm a Star Wars fanatic, even if it's a hopeless game I'll be buying it.

That should cover it.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 25 March 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Make sure you watch The Road, its a good watch but you might need some good quality drugs to balance out the feeling of gloom the film leaves you with.

And as for the Wii, what you need is a Wii U.

Haha, sounds like Greenmile then. lol

Oh my bad, forgot the WiiU was a new console and not just an add on. I know he's buying a WiiU eventually, he was waiting for the price to come down. So I'll wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users