Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What is your most anticipated game(s) of 2013

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,271 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 25 March 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

~ Star Wars 1313 - What can I say, I'm a Star Wars fanatic, even if it's a hopeless game I'll be buying it.

I think this has been suspended due to all the upcoming raping of Star Wars by Disney...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#32    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,980 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:57 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 25 March 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

I think this has been suspended due to all the upcoming raping of Star Wars by Disney...
Oh dear.  I honestly don't really keep up with games that much.  I thought I'd google "anticipated games 2013", and the list I saw included that, and I just thought "Hello, there....".  But if it's suspended, ah well.  There's still the other games.  I honestly don't play too much these days.  Should get into it more :yes:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#33    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 25 March 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

~ Bioshock: Infinite is on my radar, but not having played Bioshock 1 or 2 before, I'm not sure about it.

The original Bioshock had plenty of survival horror elements in a alternate universe set back in the 60s in the undersea city of Rapture with loads of creepy atmosphere. I have never played Bioshock 2 due to the fact I heard its really not any different than the original.  Bioshock 2 really didn't build upon the first neither made improvements. Whereas, it appears Bioshock Infinite has opened a whole new larger panorama and may be quite a whole new game.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users