Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Supernatural War Stories

war god angels

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    3.0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

Does anyone have any stories of supernatural intervention by God or angels on behalf of the goodguys? Whether it is WW I, WW 2, Korea, etc.

Biblical Example:  Jeremieas the prophet giving Judas Machabeus a sword to fight his enemies.  2 Machabees (15:15-16)

#2    Copen

Copen

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

3.0, on 10 March 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

Does anyone have any stories of supernatural intervention by God or angels on behalf of the goodguys? Whether it is WW I, WW 2, Korea, etc.

Biblical Example:  Jeremieas the prophet giving Judas Machabeus a sword to fight his enemies.  2 Machabees (15:15-16)

2 Machabees is not Bible. I Machabees is not inspired from God either. That is not to say that God has not intervened in wars. There are plenty of stories to support that.
God bless

#3    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

Angels of Mons is the only one I've heard of and most people think that's fake now.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

Also tagged with war, god, angels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users