Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NUTS!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,173 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostHeartsAreForBreaking, on 12 March 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

I don't want naggy family coming over to my place. Whose urine do I spray for that?

Hhehehhee, yours, fresh from the source- spray the family just once and if they don't have you committed for being loony, it should scare them away just fine :) But I suppose if you set your house with urine traps of any predator it would probably smell foul enough that they wouldn't want to visit again.

#32    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,440 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

All you need to do is keep a few cats strictly indoors and never clearn their litter box

#33    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

I think I'll dig a moat and fill it with crabs, then put up a sign that says 'go away, I have crabs'. And I could take a bunch of plastic halloween decoration heads and put them on sticks, and line the driveway...I have options :D

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#34    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

I buy the big bag of shelled nuts for the squirrels.when i open the door they come running lol

#35    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

Squirrels can be quite insane. My friends and I got a condo a few years back and we had a problem with squirrel, every time we went to the back porch and made too much noise a black squirrel would throw nuts, small sticks, and sometimes rocks at us, It first it did that whole squirrel talking thing to us like we were having argument. The little guy knew how to aim as well, whoever was irritating it, he would aim and usually hit a good distance away. Trying to drive it away was impossible, it wasn't scared of it's predators, apparently cats do not like having nuts tossed at them either(especially when trying to climb a tree).

Dealing with that little bugger gave me some strange dreams, black squirrel pulling an acme anvil and dropping it the back porch, black squirrel pulling the fight scene in 300 where it's the slow motion slicing through everything.

Never met another squirrel like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users