Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO sightings increase in South Africa

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    G Reaper

G Reaper

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Believe

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

Hi GuysI'm South African and i have never believed any of this UFO stuff. I do believe in ghosts though. Anyways as you guys can see this is my 1st post because i saw something that i can not explain at all. I went for a smoke and saw this bright Red light, I have never seen anything like that before.What i found really strange was it was flying low really low and what was really weird is that it made no sound what so ever when it flew above my house, As i said i did not believe in UFO but what i saw haschanged my mind and ever since (April 2013) i have been outside between 7-10pm with a camera this time to see if i can catch it. Will i? i would not know as they say you only experience some things once in  life time. What makes me think is if it is a UFO seems like they are not scared of us at all to fly that low across a whole neighbour hood, not even worried to get spotted. But i must say that Red light was stunning to look at indeed. So lets just say this whole experience has made me a big believer.

#32    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostG Reaper, on 19 April 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Hi GuysI'm South African and i have never believed any of this UFO stuff. I do believe in ghosts though. Anyways as you guys can see this is my 1st post because i saw something that i can not explain at all. I went for a smoke and saw this bright Red light, I have never seen anything like that before.What i found really strange was it was flying low really low and what was really weird is that it made no sound what so ever when it flew above my house, As i said i did not believe in UFO but what i saw haschanged my mind and ever since (April 2013) i have been outside between 7-10pm with a camera this time to see if i can catch it. Will i? i would not know as they say you only experience some things once in  life time. What makes me think is if it is a UFO seems like they are not scared of us at all to fly that low across a whole neighbour hood, not even worried to get spotted. But i must say that Red light was stunning to look at indeed. So lets just say this whole experience has made me a big believer.

Don't forget to look during the daytime also. They're not just around at night.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#33    G Reaper

G Reaper

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Believe

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 April 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

Don't forget to look during the daytime also. They're not just around at night.

Thanks Sweetpumper, will do mate.

#34    casper keir

casper keir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

Way allways in cape town way not in east london come on now ufos

#35    G Reaper

G Reaper

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Believe

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

lol well you know what that means? A road trip to Cape Town is a must

#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Welcome to U/M G Reaper ! great place to massage the grey matter  Hope you have a cam handy next sighting ! We could really use some real proof !
Cheer`s mate ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#37    G Reaper

G Reaper

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Believe

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 April 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Welcome to U/M G Reaper ! great place to massage the grey matter  Hope you have a cam handy next sighting ! We could really use some real proof !
Cheer`s mate ! :tu:

Hey Donteatus, thanks for the welcome bud. Yeah thats what gets to me, why things like this happen when we dont have a camera around. Well i didnt because i never believed in UFO's. But i have been sitting outside since that night with a Camera just hoping to see that again so i can ease my mind. Have a great day :D

#38    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

It's a Heligupta, the latest in stealth technology. Can sneak into the most secure of places in South African such as airforce bases....

http://www.news24.co...pended-20130502

Edited by 27vet, 02 May 2013 - 09:00 AM.

#39    G Reaper

G Reaper

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• Believe

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

View Post27vet, on 02 May 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

It's a Heligupta, the latest in stealth technology. Can sneak into the most secure of places in South African such as airforce bases....

http://www.news24.co...pended-20130502

Hahahaha lol that's brilliant bud. I really thought you had something there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users