Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Idiot of the Week

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    dannyboy52

dannyboy52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• You Can Fool Some People All Of The Time,And All Of The People Some Of The Time, But You Cant Fool All Of The People All Of The Time

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

hey LD, bet you he stopped there for a hit or a miss, as a Scot you should know what means

#17    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,210 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

View Postdannyboy52, on 19 March 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

hey LD, bet you he stopped there for a hit or a miss, as a Scot you should know what means

I hope for the sake of his rescuers that it wasn't a turkish delight he stopped for.

#18    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

I always hear sometimes people do dumb things when they are drunk. Lol, this is proof.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#19    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Classic... I love stupid people,

Einstein once said “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users