Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Game of Thrones

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#31    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

not long now people, the great season 3 is nearly here, and here be dragons, here be monsters, here be conspiracy!!!

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#32    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 27 March 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

The only characters that matter .....are Tyrion ,and THE DRAGONS :D
I gotta add Daenerys and Samwell.

Edited by ChewiesArmy, 28 March 2013 - 01:48 AM.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#33    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostChewiesArmy, on 28 March 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

I gotta add Daenerys and Samwell.
Well yeah,but still Tyrion ,and DRRRAAGOONNNSSS .
they're so cute. I cannot wait to see how big and scary they get .

Miss me?

#34    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Tyrion has always loved dragons and Martin has made this clear to us - with a specific point in mind, I believe. Ever since the first season/book. Personally, I think he will become a dragonlord. He is easily the best character (along with Jon Snow), and maybe even Martin's personal favourite with the whole underdog-against-the-world thing he has going on. I would love to see him become a master of dragons, to help in the fight against the coming winter.

#35    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

I watched episode 4-5-6-7 last night, I had seen 4 - 5 but wanted to go back, good job I did because there, were a few things I didn't pick up on.

Just day to day living back then is a constant battle, the climate/external elements are a constant struggle and fight for survival on its own.. The house of the dead people are a bunch of freaks and the stolen dragons story line is just kicking in for me now…

King Joffrey is one nasty piece of work,  I am thinking the big scar faced guy (can’t remember his name) that works for Joffrey and saved Sansa Stark from being raped, is going to be a good guy?

I keep meaning to check the programs shooting locations.

In terms of graphic violence Game of Thrones makes The Walking Dead look like a cartoon… hopefully I should be up to speed after tonight tomorrow at the latest..

Did I mention I hate that Joffrey?  Best thing I have seen on TV in many a year annd that includes TWD.

What better way to celebrate Easter Sunday with the start of S3, no doubt plenty of blood and mayhem, and nudity.

Posted Image

#36    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postxsas, on 28 March 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

I watched episode 4-5-6-7 last night, I had seen 4 - 5 but wanted to go back, good job I did because there, were a few things I didn't pick up on.

Just day to day living back then is a constant battle, the climate/external elements are a constant struggle and fight for survival on its own.. The house of the dead people are a bunch of freaks and the stolen dragons story line is just kicking in for me now…

King Joffrey is one nasty piece of work,  I am thinking the big scar faced guy (can’t remember his name) that works for Joffrey and saved Sansa Stark from being raped, is going to be a good guy?

I keep meaning to check the programs shooting locations.

In terms of graphic violence Game of Thrones makes The Walking Dead look like a cartoon… hopefully I should be up to speed after tonight tomorrow at the latest..

Did I mention I hate that Joffrey?  Best thing I have seen on TV in many a year annd that includes TWD.

What better way to celebrate Easter Sunday with the start of S3, no doubt plenty of blood and mayhem, and nudity.

Joffrey is one of the most despicable and disgusting characters I've encountered in a book, TV or film. I hate him with a passion.

The scar-faced guy is The Hound but I had to Google 'The Hound' for his real name, Sandor Clegane. His stories are good ones; excellent in fact. I'll not let slip whether he is a good or bad guy :) You should read the books once your current season is finished.

#37    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,593 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Bran Stark is my fav

#38    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 March 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

Bran Stark is my fav

Aye his is also a super cool (but seriously boring at first) story. The latest book is where it really picks up. Actually, he might be the best defence against the white walkers!

God, I need to stop coming into this thread. It's just reminding me of how gutted I was after I had gone through all the books only to find that the next one was 5 years away! I can't wait that long!

#39    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,593 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 28 March 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

Aye his is also a super cool (but seriously boring at first) story. The latest book is where it really picks up. Actually, he might be the best defence against the white walkers!

God, I need to stop coming into this thread. It's just reminding me of how gutted I was after I had gone through all the books only to find that the next one was 5 years away! I can't wait that long!
yeah but it all changes after he fell, i like he can be his wolf too and he is smart

#40    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 March 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

yeah but it all changes after he fell, i like he can be his wolf too and he is smart

I found his story after falling quite boring until the latest book, when he finally met the dude that was
Spoiler

#41    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,593 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 28 March 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

I found his story after falling quite boring until the latest book, when he finally met the dude that was
Spoiler
the 3 eyed crow?

#42    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 March 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

the 3 eyed crow?

Well, aye, but I was hiding it for those here who haven't read the books.

#43    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Get out of my head man! :P

Posted Image

#44    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostQueen in the North, on 28 March 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Get out of my head man! :P

I think I've finally just got your username :D

I'll need to go through the books again at some point, especially the later ones as they are just epic - truly.

Edited by ExpandMyMind, 28 March 2013 - 11:05 PM.

#45    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,508 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

I hear ya mate.  SO depressing that we have no choice but to endure.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users