Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Thousands of dead fish wash up in Brazil

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Maybe they are those millions of tons of dead fish that the EU throws back into the sea every year.

#17    .Betta

.Betta

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

the waters and their systems are very delicate

#18    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,018 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostSakari, on 17 March 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

No I would not.......[...]
Ok then

runs to chat with Gods of Earth, Skies, Water, and Fire

View PostSakari, on 17 March 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

[...].And if I had a nickel for every time someone posted that.
Same here: if I had a nickel for every time I heard  "declarations" similar to yours...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#19    rustygh

rustygh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    ― Carl Sagan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

You know what's stupid? People that say if I had a nickel.
I mean lets say it happened every day and you started at age ten and you're sixty now. That's fifty year nickel a day its only nine hundred bucks, so, yeah, ****

#20    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostSakari, on 16 March 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

It has not just been the last few years, it has been all throughout history.

Humans have not helped, and have caused un natural kills, but ones like this are natural.

To bad Mother Nature can not do this to humans, we need it.
I dont know where your head is but,dang man,Ok lets put it this way,If mother nature desides to do that with humanity You too will be killed,your family would be killed,your friends and anyother human would be too, I say no,No to mother nature doing that and No to you ,If you want to die by all means do it where we dont  and cant see it and surly cant read about it,Quit trying to kill everybody and just think of yourself in that matter,No Respect for someone who wishes Ill on all humanity.Why not say something like Mother nature needs to rid the world of EVIL PEOPLE,CHILD KILLERS and People like that,Surly not all humanity is responsable for that kind of outcome but to wish all humanity to die makes you less than a human,Dont belittle yourself like that, All Humanity isnt bad,Just a few.

#21    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,225 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 24 March 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

I dont know where your head is but,dang man,Ok lets put it this way,If mother nature desides to do that with humanity You too will be killed,your family would be killed,your friends and anyother human would be too, I say no,No to mother nature doing that and No to you ,If you want to die by all means do it where we dont  and cant see it and surly cant read about it,Quit trying to kill everybody and just think of yourself in that matter,No Respect for someone who wishes Ill on all humanity.Why not say something like Mother nature needs to rid the world of EVIL PEOPLE,CHILD KILLERS and People like that,Surly not all humanity is responsable for that kind of outcome but to wish all humanity to die makes you less than a human,Dont belittle yourself like that, All Humanity isnt bad,Just a few.

Never wished for all of humanity to be killed. I just think humans are over populated, and it is past time for our " herd " to be brought down to a sustainable level.

But there is all ready a topic for that :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users