Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Sara Brightman’s Space Trip Under Question

iss space adventures roscosmos space tourism sarah brightman

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 34,216 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Sarah Brightman: my countdown to being a real Starship Trooper

Sarah Brightman, the singer, has spoken of her preparations to go into orbit when she blasts off as a space tourist onboard a Russian rocket.

www.telegraph.co.uk said:

It is the most exclusive holiday trip in the world – or, to be more precise, out of this world - and Sarah Brightman is booked on it.

But the singer’s attempt to join the select group of space tourists to rocket into orbit on a Russian spaceship has been criticised as a publicity stunt and has been dogged by rumours that it could be cancelled altogether.

Now, the 52-year-old singer, who found fame with the song I lost my heart to a Starship Trooper, has insisted she remains confident the trip will go ahead and that her preparations are going along as planned.

Posted Image Read more...

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users