Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

theory of everything

multi dimention

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

within the circle is a point , set represented our life. an there are an infinite numbers with in the circle the circle represents our universe. thus infinite lives within the universe now consider that t here are an infinite number of circles. at some point the circle is full an and the points touch other thus muli dimension.and an expatiation for dej vue

Edited by henry9449, 16 March 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#2    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,162 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

I used to have the concept of myself as a point within a circle, still and quiet, with the circle or wheel turning around me indicating the passage of time, experiences, etc, like the Native American medicine wheel. A couple of weeks ago I realized how limiting that idea is, of being enclosed within a circle, so I changed the image in my mind to just me being a point or small dot in the infinite. This new image makes me a little anxious, because, I think, the idea of being enclosed made me feel safe or protected, in the way that small children find comfort in being confined in a small space. If there is a circle, it's so big my imagination can't encompass it.

#3    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,184 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Welcome to UM, Henry  :yes:  I don't think I've greeted you before.

I think a TOE(theory of everything) is incomprehensible.

Just look at quantum physics. It has been said by many reputable scientists that the extended details are so bizarre that it could drive a person insane if excessively dwelled on.

Hopefully this will not be the case as time goes on...

#4    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

our relationship to each other is all interconnected thus as hemenway said the death of even one person diminishes me

#5    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

consider the gravitational effect of merging points or lives within the circle as a whole ;;spin,contract expand   cause and effect!!

#6    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,244 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Posthenry9449, on 16 March 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

our relationship to each other is all interconnected thus as hemenway said the death of even one person diminishes me
In a world with an every increasing population does it then follow that the birth of a persons exalts us?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#7    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,959 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

if you know for certainty that where you stand is 'center'

then by default you are at the center of infinite circles of infinite circumference

one single point ...... and everything that is a circle is centered on it

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#8    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 16 March 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

In a world with an every increasing population does it then follow that the birth of a persons exalts us?
  perhaps it depends on the person and their contribution

#9    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

View Posthenry9449, on 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

within the circle is a point , set represented our life. an there are an infinite numbers with in the circle the circle represents our universe. thus infinite lives within the universe now consider that t here are an infinite number of circles. at some point the circle is full an and the points touch other thus muli dimension.and an expatiation for dej vue

#10    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Cheese

• 3,691 posts

• We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

As far a circles go, our personal mind can be considered a circle of infinite radius. The point at its center is our unique psychological mind containing our experiences, memories, knowledge, thoughts, etc. Our conceptional consciousness.  When we are free of this small mind (point) we experience our infinite mind.

This kind of unfettered mind is the same mind everyone has, so if we take this infinite circle (mind) as everyone's circle, in this sense henry9449 may be right.

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
My credentials: http://www.unexplain...ic=87935&st=225

#11    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Posthenry9449, on 16 March 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

consider the gravitational effect of merging points or lives within the circle as a whole ;;spin,contract expand   cause and effect!!

#12    henry9449

henry9449

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• freedom

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostStarMountainKid, on 16 March 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

As far a circles go, our personal mind can be considered a circle of infinite radius. The point at its center is our unique psychological mind containing our experiences, memories, knowledge, thoughts, etc. Our conceptional consciousness.  When we are free of this small mind (point) we experience our infinite mind.

This kind of unfettered mind is the same mind everyone has, so if we take this infinite circle (mind) as everyone's circle, in this sense henry9449 may be right.
very true

#13    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,714 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Posthenry9449, on 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Snip

Edited by Seeker79, 16 March 2013 - 11:40 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#14    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,714 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

View PostBeany, on 16 March 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

I used to have the concept of myself as a point within a circle, still and quiet, with the circle or wheel turning around me indicating the passage of time, experiences, etc, like the Native American medicine wheel. A couple of weeks ago I realized how limiting that idea is, of being enclosed within a circle, so I changed the image in my mind to just me being a point or small dot in the infinite. This new image makes me a little anxious, because, I think, the idea of being enclosed made me feel safe or protected, in the way that small children find comfort in being confined in a small space. If there is a circle, it's so big my imagination can't encompass it.
Your symbols are your own of course but you missed the concept behind the medicine wheel... It's about infinity and connectivity... Never about constraint.  But indeed, listen to your inner voice about what symbols you choose.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#15    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,162 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 16 March 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

if you know for certainty that where you stand is 'center'

then by default you are at the center of infinite circles of infinite circumference

one single point ...... and everything that is a circle is centered on it

How could we know for certain that where we stand is center? I'm interested in the answer because while reading this I just realized that in the picture in my mind I AM in the center, but I don't have any proof of that. From a personal perspective I am the center without a circle, but I have absolutely no proof that this is so. If I were, say, on the far left of the universe, then would I still be in the center? Maybe so if the universe is infinite, but there's no certainty this is so, then where to we stand, literally? And the cosmological model has the universe being flat. I just read that, I think it's weird, because for me it clearly has depth. Anyhoo, I haven't believed for a while that I'm the center of anything in a meaningful sense, so now I practice getting over myself. Now THAT is hard work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users