Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

theory of everything

multi dimention

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,626 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 21 March 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

If you were in a temple in the olde days the "Master" would've whack you 4 times over the head with those four statements.
The old Zen stories is filled with lovely stories of the great Masters, I've read of more than a whack on the heads for disciples giving such answers to the "teachers' :lol:

there will never be a 'theory of everything' the best science can manage is 'everything in a theory'
seems same but most assuredly it is not
the obstacle or problem is not with Science but the 'observers'

I've been whacked before and all it's ever done is really tick me off and caused the whacker to regret their actions. I'm not a disciple, nor a student, nor giving answers to teachers, nor looking for a theory of everything. Just sharing my thoughts about my personal journey. As I understand it, there's no right or wrong to following wherever my path leads me, the error would be in following someone else's path rather than my own.

#32    Perdurabo

Perdurabo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• Per Ardua Ad Astral

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

Brace yourself dude... "You" don't exist. What you think is "you" is an amalgamation of ideas and thoughts that you have pulled together throughout your life. You picked it all up from your environment based on what appealed to you. You are not, and yet you are.

If you can handle that, the way forward is open.

The Keys are Thoughts, The Worlds the Locks, The Gates the Hearts of Paradox

#33    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,901 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

how do you enter a world with no doors or gates ?

how do you travel a path with no path or roads ?

what is the sound of one hand clapping ?

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#34    StarMountainKid

StarMountainKid

Cheese

• 4,642 posts

• We have problems because we stray from what is innocent and pure.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

This thread is starting to get spooky.

The acceptance of authority does not lead to intelligence.
A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge.
To see reality loose your opinions.

#35    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

View Posthenry9449, on 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

within the circle is a point , set represented our life. an there are an infinite numbers with in the circle the circle represents our universe. thus infinite lives within the universe now consider that t here are an infinite number of circles. at some point the circle is full an and the points touch other thus muli dimension.and an expatiation for dej vue
I'd rather speak about a ball than about a mere circle only. Long ago we had been speaking about the core of universe as about a ball and then there was mentioned the ball of all the balls, the Centre of everything (of all the universes). But it is too simple, insufficient and not enough for us. We know an all-shape. It is all-and-none-shape in one and there is a calculation of everything that comprises this all-shape.

#36    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,829 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

When people try to imagine what their self might be, I suppose they picture a "mini-me" in their brain watching and listening and pushing buttons and pulling levers.

The question arises, what sort of self is in that mini-me?  Another, more-mini-me inside its head to for your self what your self does for you?

And of course this can go all the way down far beyond the turtles.

The model that we have a self or are a self is obviously wrong.  When I speak of "I" and you speak of "you," we are using a shorthand for something else that maybe we don't really get.

Mind is not brain, but obviously needs brain to do its thing, or at least much of its thing (in particular store and retreive memories).  The main point is that mind is not a thing, but more like a process -- this leads to that which leads to something else, what we call a stream of consciousness -- you never cross the same river twice.

#37    himalyanmystic

himalyanmystic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

When we write we make a dot first,then an alphabet and then words,sentences and books and books and knowledge appears as infinity...........
hence theirs a focal point or a beginning extending to eternity,
before the big bang their is a point ................bang and explosion to infinity............
a sinfle stimulus in our mind can then extend to an infinite sequence of thought
what is infinite will confuse so focussing on the focus of a conversation,concept,idea results in summary and grasping of core concept............
being with the point we can be with infinity also,lost in infinity we will simpy get confused without being with the focal point,
hence in yoga we call it Bindu and meditate on it..........................:)
plz dont mind my blabbering i can't help myself i like philosophy

[HIMALAYANMYSTIC

#38    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,901 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

the theory of everything involves "a spiral spiraling in a spiral" in twelve different dimensions

the maths says 'yes' with a lot of 'presumptive theorem's
they haven't made space for Chaos fractals yet

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users