Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What kind of person is a worldly person?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,236 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

View Posthimalyanmystic, on 19 March 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

We can enjoy both with some simple discrimination ,creation is for experience
simple living has unlimited advantages, balancing is an art ,
u fall u getup ,another falls we help him get up,
we clear the clutter,reject bogus philosophies have a good time before and after death ,
isn't that the point
I dont think 'having a good time" per se is the point. We should be doing thngs we enjoy and make us happy because they have purpose merit and are constructive. Not because they provide us with a feeling of  a good time. Thus I wouldnt drink  to feel better or good, becaue while I might think it is giving me a good time it is harmful to myslelf and  to my society.  Thus it can't truly constitute a good time. I think we should find things which give us a sense of a good time but have no destructive components. (Reasonable risk  to self or other consenting adults, inherent in a lot of activities, is acceptable as long as  any cost does not have to be borne by the community)

I now know that no human actually needs drugs, alcohol, casual sex or other psychological props to have a totally good time.The sense of a good time is an inner construct which one can simply switch on at will. I have a good time every second of my life because i choose to..

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#17    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 17 March 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

What kind of person can be regarded as someone completely divorced oneself from spirituality? I am just curious.

Are you looking for an adjective or noun to describe or label such a person, or looking for characteristics of that type of person?

One's reality is another's nightmare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users