Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Drunk teen killed

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#346    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Did the home owner not have a light switch? The intruder could have been his own kid if he had a teenager. Over reaction in the part of the home owner. And kids are stupid when it comes to alcohol. Such a tragic story that could have ended differently.

#347    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,508 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

If, if, if. If the kid wasn't a dimwit, he'd be alive today.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#348    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

The kid was underage and shouldn't have been drinking. Want to blame somebody, blame the idiot who bought the teenagers the alcohol.
Isn't against the law to buy underage minors alcohol?

#349    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,642 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I would like to know who bought the alcohol for him.

#350    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostHilander, on 20 March 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

That makes two of us.

#351    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 17,614 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

I would too. If a bartender, or someone having a party, can be charged for letting someone drink too much and they have an accident on their way home someone should be charged for providing this minor alcohol.

#352    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostMichelle, on 20 March 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

I would too. If a bartender, or someone having a party, can be charged for letting someone drink too much and they have an accident on their way home someone should be charged for providing this minor alcohol.

Yeah! I mean, they need to find out who was having this "party" and who bought underage minors alcohol. I'm almost 28 and I STILL get carded. EVERYWHERE.

#353    aztek

aztek

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,853 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postminera, on 20 March 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

Did the home owner not have a light switch? The intruder could have been his own kid if he had a teenager. Over reaction in the part of the home owner. And kids are stupid when it comes to alcohol. Such a tragic story that could have ended differently.
did you bother to read details posted on previous pages??? please do. it has all your answers.

Edited by aztek, 20 March 2013 - 06:45 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#354    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hey it just keeps getting better and better....

The parents of 16-year-old Virginia teen Caleb Gordley, who was killed Saturday when he drunkenly entered the wrong house, said Tuesday they forgive the neighbor who shot their son.

"I want you to know sir, I forgive you," said Jennea Gordley, Caleb's mom, speaking through reporters to the volunteer Loudoun County firefighter who shot the teen, believing he was an intruder. "I understand this was an accident. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. My son, he's an angel."

According to Caleb's father, Shawn Gordley, the 16-year-old Parkview High School student sneaked out of the house to Saturday night to party with friends. He later walked home and jumped the fence that runs behind his own home -- and his neighbor's -- and climbed through an unlocked window of the neighbor's house.
When Caleb Gordley began to walk up the stairs of the neighbor's house, believing himself to be heading toward his own bedroom, the neighbor shot him.
"Whether he gave a warning shot or yelled at him, I'm pretty sure Caleb thought it was me yelling at him," Shawn Gordley said. "He kept walking toward what he thought was his room because the houses are identical."
The Gordleys were critical of Loudoun County Sheriffs, who they say have been less than forthcoming through the investigation and prohibited them from seeing the body of their son until Tuesday, after they spoke with the media.
"I feel like I was robbed of the opportunity of even identifying his body," said Jennea Gordley, who lives in Dayton, Ohio and traveled to Sterling after learning of Caleb's death.
Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman said the department had been cautious in releasing information as the investigation was ongoing, but promised a review to see if it could have been handled better.
Caleb Gordley was an aspiring rap artist and played three sports at Parkview High.

/Parents-of-slain-Virginia-teen-forgive-neighbor-for-shooting/9921363786778/#ixzz2O6icyqes

#355    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 3,992 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Wow a lot of my post deleted from this topic,pointless to post on this anymore.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#356    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,508 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 20 March 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Wow a lot of my post deleted from this topic,pointless to post on this anymore.

Why the hell are your posts being deleted?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#357    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 March 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Yeah, why?

#358    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 9,856 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 March 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

yes, I would like to know too. We are debating here and nothing so far has warranted deletion!!

#359    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,967 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

I just feel that is again pushing the blame onto someone else.  No one forced this kid to drink, or sneak out of his own house, or be dumb enough to not heed a warning shot.

Again, I think it is horribly tragic that someone died in this, but the shooter is justified, given what we know and the circumstances.

#360    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,271 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

I bet you that somewhere, someone thinks that this was planned and was ment to be killed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users