Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Chemtrails/HARPP

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#46    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,068 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 09 April 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I have been thinking about this for a while.
I notice chem trails seem to be more abundant when the sun flares a bit more than usual. I have been wondering to myself if these chem trails are a way to shield the earth if a massive solar flare is earth-directed.

Assuming they exist of course and so far there is no real evidence that they do.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#47    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

I can't watch video now, can you explain a bit on what it is?

I cannot explain it very well Badeskov. Its 11 pages on VLF injections into the magnetosphere or some such. TBH its above my paygrade in understanding of atmospheric reactions. But its basically that with full acknowledgment and sources at the end.

#48    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,430 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 09 April 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

I cannot explain it very well Badeskov. Its 11 pages on VLF injections into the magnetosphere or some such. TBH its above my paygrade in understanding of atmospheric reactions. But its basically that with full acknowledgment and sources at the end.

No worries, AsteroidX, I will watch it later. I am in a lab with poor connectivity and really only have my phone (with poor coverage), so watching anything at the moment is not really an option. I will see if I have eyes when I get home. Thanks for posting, though.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#49    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,646 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Local City Board Actually Votes to Look Into ‘Chemtrail’ Conspiracy

A California county board actually voted unanimously Tuesday to seek out more information about so-called “chemtrails,” a conspiracy theory that some say involves the government using planes spray chemicals into the atmosphere, leaving long-lasting contrails.

http://www.theblaze....ail-conspiracy/

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#50    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 17 July 2014 - 04:30 PM, said:

A California county board.....

No further questions, your Honor...

#51    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

http://openi.nlm.nih...DD0Dg.favorites

Hope this link works,,, shows the increase in air traffic, passenger and cargo, since 1960.

#52    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

Chemtrails...

No one has, to date, gotten an actual sample of these alleged chemicals being sprayed. All they show us are materials on the ground, with zero connection to aircraft.

No one has shown evidence of the chemical dispersion system on an airliner. We've seen test aircraft with barrels for CG tests.

It is a simple task to correlate the contrails with specific flights, easily done using flight tracking sites.

...everything is based on appearance, no material evidence at all.

#53    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,068 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

A California county board actually voted unanimously Tuesday to seek out more information about so-called “chemtrails,” a conspiracy theory that some say involves the government using planes spray chemicals into the atmosphere, leaving long-lasting contrails.

Proof that ignorance knows no bounds.  Nothing more.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#54    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

Dammit! This is really starting to p*** me off!!

I mean...how come everyone else gets the pretty, thick and fluffy chemtrails and we hardly ever see any? I enjoy trying to ID plane trails by sight alone (747 and MC-10s are easy). Also correlating trails with specific flights. Great fun...but NOOOOOO, we hardly ever get "trail days" here in the west...and dangit, I feel cheated! Don't we matter over here?? Aren't we worth a few gallons of poison toxic hell once in a while???

Oh well, guess I gotta settle for watching the lower level folks heading out on the PIKES departure...and BTW, how do I know when the sun "flares a bit more than usual"? I could be on the lookout then...

#55    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,134 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:55 AM

In other news, a local county board has been determined to be the stupidest group of people in California and ignorant of meteorological phenomena.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#56    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,553 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

How do you determine which is a chemtrail and which isn't?

Apart from the: "If you don't find anything, it's either not a chemtrail or it's a super-advanced chemtrail made to be undetectable." reasoning.

Are they going to have aircraft on standby to chase after airplanes?  Can you do that?  Just fly in at pursuit speeds into registered flight paths?

#57    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

View Postaquatus1, on 18 July 2014 - 04:10 AM, said:

How do you determine which is a chemtrail and which isn't?

Apart from the: "If you don't find anything, it's either not a chemtrail or it's a super-advanced chemtrail made to be undetectable." reasoning.

Are they going to have aircraft on standby to chase after airplanes?  Can you do that?  Just fly in at pursuit speeds into registered flight paths?

I could see it now...scrambling CANG F16s after 'trailing aircraft, maybe equipped with "sniffer" hardware to collect samples from  the offending jetliners....

...hey, wait...maybe that would be a good idea...put this thing to bed once and for all!

#58    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Psychic Spy

• 1,528 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:49 PM

From the article: "Another person accused chemtrails of spreading an amount of aluminum that’s preventing crews from putting out forest fires in a timely fashion."

That one is new to me :rolleyes:

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#59    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

Well, powdered aluminum is a bad thing around fire/ignition sources...so maybe instead of puffy white trails across the sky, could you imagine jetliners trailing hundreds of feet of flame up there??? Oh yeah, that'd look cool!!!

THEN they would really have something to post about!

#60    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,362 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

From the article:

About 300 people gathered at Shasta County Board of Supervisors meeting and talked for nearly four hours about the idea that
the government geoengineers, or manipulates the environment, using substances spread by planes.

Imagine to get handcuffed on a chair and forced to listen to this 4 hrs discussion. Horror.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users