Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Global Waming Scam Exposed As A Sham

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostYamato, on 26 March 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Sorry alarmists, if global warming is an anthropogenic problem, the solution is shrinking the human population not buying energy saving light bulbs or a Toyota Prius.

Surely you're not saying that if everyone switched to more efficient bulbs, cars, etc that it would have no positive impact? Rampant reproduction definitely causes a lot of different problems, but getting it under control is certainly not the only option in regards to human influenced climate change. That's a good thing too, since it would be one of the hardest world changes to make.

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

#242    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 13,800 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Global warming is the symptom - population explosion is the cause.
Fundamentally you can solve the first without addressing the second.

However I do not agree with Yamoto in his assessment of what been single and childless allows you to get away with.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#243    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Telekinetic

• 7,395 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostYamato, on 26 March 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

Sorry alarmists, if global warming is an anthropogenic problem, the solution is shrinking the human population not buying energy saving light bulbs or a Toyota Prius.
Buckminster Fuller figured out that human population growth is negatively related to industrialization.  Since then, we've refined it a little more:  industrialization results in educated women who can afford and know how to use contraceptrion.  And that's your answer:  educate women, give them equal rights and good paying jobs and population growth will take care of itself.
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

#244    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,828 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

Alocvhol fuels give off co2 when burnt in an engine.
Erlectric cars are powered off the grid.  Meaning you just moved the tail pipe.
Hybrids, don't run long enough to make up for its co2 construction cost.
The metal in rechargeable batteries are toxic.
The energy saving light bulbs have toxic gas in them.
Nuclear power leaves toxic waste.  How ever if we rycicled it there wouldn't be.
Windgmills kill birds and keep to much of the heat at ground level.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#245    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

http://theenergycoll...oceans-confirms

"Completely contrary to the popular contrarian myth, global warming has accelerated, with more overall global warming in the past 15 years than the prior 15 years. This is because about 90% of overall global warming goes into heating the oceans, and the oceans have been warming dramatically."

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

#246    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Telekinetic

• 7,395 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostMysticStrummer, on 27 March 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

Thanks for posting that.  I didn't know Trenberth was working on this.  Thanks, again.
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users