Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

White bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

Rise of the blonde bigfoot

http://www.bigfootlu...ect-50-vhs.html

As I age my hair is white, yet people tell me it looks blonde. Some brown hairs age to a blonde (yellow white).

Edited by QuiteContrary, 21 March 2013 - 01:32 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#32    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,189 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 21 March 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Here is MKDavis' alleged (southern US) white bigfoot. He says they are unusual. I haven't watched it all, if he has more to add on white bigfoot.
Wait, wait, wait.... So a White Bigfoot is unusual... Then what is a regular black/brown/reddish bigfoot??? Everyday... common... chopped liver????

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#33    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 21 March 2013 - 02:38 AM, said:

Wait, wait, wait.... So a White Bigfoot is unusual... Then what is a regular black/brown/reddish bigfoot??? Everyday... common... chopped liver????

Just a hunch, but are those who own white Ghillie suits a little rarer too?

#34    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,189 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 21 March 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

Just a hunch, but are those who own white Ghillie suits a little rarer too?
Propably just the ones that wear them in public. :tu:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#35    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

Imagine the outrage if the title was Black Bigfoot.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#36    Fstop

Fstop

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Just another example of people extrapolating various theories to "explain" an animal whose existence remains unverified.  Instead of looking at the actual evidence (to date none) for Bigfoot's existence - talking about vetted, verified, and peer reviewed scientific evidence here folks, since Bigfoot is an animal and animals fall into Science's sandbox to play in - and concluding that this is more than likely some other KNOWN animal, we have another mystical ability to add to Sasquatch's toolbox.  So now its telepathic, interdimensional, super-intelligent, possessed of an extreme level of how to stay hidden, and IT CAN CHANGE COLOR!  All of these purported abilities from an animal that has never once been studied in reality.

Isn't it far more likely that either 1) the video is a hoax....or 2) its some other species - like the albino bear that was brought up earlier - which interestingly is a real animal that has been vetted, validated, and peer reviewed by science.

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are. – Anais Nin

#37    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Idk, I'm pretty sure pokingjoker (OP) is being strangled by a white bigfoot in his avatar! :)

#38    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,146 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

Waiting for that Ginger Bif report.

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#39    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 24 March 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Idk, I'm pretty sure pokingjoker (OP) is being strangled by a white bigfoot in his avatar! :)

Yep, definitely, the attack of the dreaded white Bigfoot. Poor guy never had a chance. May he rest in peace.

:w00t:

#40    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 21 March 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

Rise of the blonde bigfoot

http://www.bigfootlu...ect-50-vhs.html

As I age my hair is white, yet people tell me it looks blonde. Some brown hairs age to a blonde (yellow white).

I was blond, now I've gone grey, so I tell people I'm now Platinum Blond.........yes, like Marilyn. Hey, haters gonna hate.

#41    pokingjoker

pokingjoker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostFstop, on 24 March 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Just another example of people extrapolating various theories to "explain" an animal whose existence remains unverified.  Instead of looking at the actual evidence (to date none) for Bigfoot's existence - talking about vetted, verified, and peer reviewed scientific evidence here folks, since Bigfoot is an animal and animals fall into Science's sandbox to play in - and concluding that this is more than likely some other KNOWN animal, we have another mystical ability to add to Sasquatch's toolbox.  So now its telepathic, interdimensional, super-intelligent, possessed of an extreme level of how to stay hidden, and IT CAN CHANGE COLOR!  All of these purported abilities from an animal that has never once been studied in reality.

Isn't it far more likely that either 1) the video is a hoax....or 2) its some other species - like the albino bear that was brought up earlier - which interestingly is a real animal that has been vetted, validated, and peer reviewed by science.
Sadly off all those "abilities" you listed NONE are backed by science with the EXCEPTION of color changes with the season as i first threw out as a POSSIBILITY. Once again as known animals in colder climates do i just asked if anyone thought was possible. I am not debating if bigfoot is real or not, what im asking is based off of alleged bigfoot sighting a big chunk have claimed to see a white one instead of the normal brown/red black. And as to those sighting is it possible this is a valid reason, compared to albinoism i think its more likely they share the ability many creatures do, Old age......i just dont by that as a valid reason either, cause like any other species if the creatures is old enough for its entire hair to change a white color, one would think it would be seen much more than once or twice.

#42    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

View Postpokingjoker, on 25 March 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

Sadly off all those "abilities" you listed NONE are backed by science with the EXCEPTION of color changes with the season as i first threw out as a POSSIBILITY. Once again as known animals in colder climates do i just asked if anyone thought was possible. I am not debating if bigfoot is real or not, what im asking is based off of alleged bigfoot sighting a big chunk have claimed to see a white one instead of the normal brown/red black. And as to those sighting is it possible this is a valid reason, compared to albinoism i think its more likely they share the ability many creatures do, Old age......i just dont by that as a valid reason either, cause like any other species if the creatures is old enough for its entire hair to change a white color, one would think it would be seen much more than once or twice.

There could be other reasons aged bigfoot are not seen. They die earlier, or don't "venture out" much, or not all turn (an all over) white/silver/gray when older.

What makes you say "a big chunk have claimed to see a white one"? Do you have a reference for this? Mr. MK Bigfoot Davis says they are rare.

#43    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,483 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Maybe the older ones migrate to Florida where they are surmised to be Cubans and left in peace?  (It's just a thought)

As for white ones, how about they turned white after getting a severe fright at the sight of a real ugly hunter/camper?

#44    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,564 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 25 March 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I was blond, now I've gone grey, so I tell people I'm now Platinum Blond.........yes, like Marilyn. Hey, haters gonna hate.

Ahh, Ken, I hate to break this to ya...

You really have to explain to the yoots who Marylin is. Ahhhh, it's a generation thing, ya know?

And I'm not saying you and I are old but.....

oh screw it, yes I am LOL

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users