Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Devil

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostThe Great Freak, on 20 March 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

well it wasent bad it was worse and check this link this is kinda something http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

It's kinda something I and thousands of people have been living with for most of our lives.

#17    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Sleep Paralysis is unfortunately very common.  It can be absolutely terrifying for the person it is happening to, especially when they have no idea what is going on.  And even when you know, still scary.

It is common to feel a presence in the room with you, people also often see things in the room.  Some describe a feeling like something sitting on their chest not allowing them breath.

If it happens again try and stay calm and remind yourself that it will pass.  Difficult I admit that may be as it's a natural response to panic, but remember nothing you can see or hear is anything real, or evil, it's just a kind of drag on from the sleeping state of mind and it will pass.

Edited by Moon Gazer, 21 March 2013 - 08:11 AM.

#18    mike72

mike72

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

you had a nightmare and you think the devil visited you. LOL

#19    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

We all have bad dream and they can be scary.  When you start seeing things when your wide awake with the sun out then that's scary.

#20    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostThe Great Freak, on 20 March 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Thank you for your reply this is exacly how I felt.
No worries, ;) happy to try help

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#21    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

Sometimes, nightmares are orchestrated by the devils.

Edited by notforgotten, 01 April 2013 - 10:44 PM.

#22    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 01 April 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Sometimes, nightmares are orchestrated by the devils.

I highly doubt this. Can't blame The Devil for everything in life... seems a bit of a cop out to me...

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#23    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 01 April 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

I highly doubt this. Can't blame The Devil for everything in life... seems a bit of a cop out to me...
Oftentimes, in our dreams, we are out of our bodies, in the netherworld. Demons use their powers to orchestrate nightmares, to tempt us and accuse us before God. A good example of temptation would be drug/alcohol dreams. These usually occur at opportune times. Such as the night before payday when we will have the finance to return to our old bad habits. If you study your dreams well, you can get a glimpse into the invisible spirit world.

#24    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 02 April 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

Oftentimes, in our dreams, we are out of our bodies, in the netherworld. Demons use their powers to orchestrate nightmares, to tempt us and accuse us before God. A good example of temptation would be drug/alcohol dreams. These usually occur at opportune times. Such as the night before payday when we will have the finance to return to our old bad habits. If you study your dreams well, you can get a glimpse into the invisible spirit world.

Hmm. Not sure I agree with that, I don't think I've heard of anyone having drug/alcohol dreams but as our only limit to dreams is our imagination then I guess nothing is out of bounds. Also I feel there are much more rational explanations to the subject of our dreams, predominantly our sub-conscious digesting what is going on in our lives and expressing our hopes/fears etc. But that is simplifying it. Either way, bad dreams can seem very vivid and real and probably don't have unexplained or mysterious causes IMO.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#25    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

Nightmare

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users