Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

America Nuked 9/11

• Please log in to reply
2239 replies to this topic

#1591    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 29 October 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

I'm not sure about that. Looking at it from the Conspiracy theorists' perspective, if they believe that the U.S. Govt. was responsible for a great evil, it'd be right to try to bring that to light and convince people.

That would be skipping a step, the step where we actually support the idea that the US govt is responsible for this great evil.  Otherwise it's 'right' for bigots to bring to light the evil caused by other races and sexual orientations, since that is what they believe.

And i certainly don't think it's unpatriotic or Un-American to say that the Govt. are known liars, or that the Bush administration was a criminal conspiracy. I do see that. Just that this particular theory doesn't seem to have a leg to stand on.

True, saying that the govt are known liars it not unpatriotic, it just has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and is employed as a meaningless distraction masquerading as an argument.  The government are also known truth-tellers using the same logic, thus the OCT is true?

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#1592    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Yes, the veracity of government statements, or the absence of that, has absolutely nothing to do with the Official Story.

:cry:

#1593    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• 1,583 posts

• "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 October 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Yes, the veracity of government statements, or the absence of that, has absolutely nothing to do with the Official Story.

You're starting to catch on, BR.  No the veracity of 'government statements' has nothing to do with the OCT; the veracity of government statements that are relevant to the OCT are relevant.  You're the one who's mentioned Roswell of all things a couple times in an attempt to try and desperately change the subject here, as if that has anything to do with nukes or 9/11.  You just wail away mindlessly at this strawman of yours concerning the government lying; quote me one person who has said that everything the government says is the truth, or that the OCT is correct merely because the govt says so.  You admit that the govt tells the truth also so your task is to try and tell the difference which is done with evidence and reasoning.  'But the govt lied before about some utterly unrelated event', is not evidence, we all already know that the govt lies sometimes.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#1594    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 1,965 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Ah, so inside that jumbled mess of ignorance you actually learned something!

What you will eventually realize is regardless of what the government says, they cannot change science.  The government cannot change reality, nor change public perception.  In fact when it comes to explaining 9/11 they are truely powerless.

This is where science takes over and is up to researchers to prove how 9/11 happened.  Hence why evidence is important to unravel the 'how'.  This is where you have constantly failed.  I don't know your personal reasoning from dodging any explanation on 'how' nukes were responsible, instead, choosing to derail the thread into a rant about your personal mistrust and paranoia about the government.

Now do you understand the growing impatience some of us have developed against you on this thread?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1595    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,285 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

You knew that all along, but I also knew your game and when asked to provide evidence, you've failed to follow through. Considering the destructive potential of a nuke and the fact that nukes are known as weapons of mass destruction, why did you fall for a false story that was known to be false and expect rational people to follow your lead over the cliff of denial? Contemplate the message as you watch this video.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1596    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,283 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

Apparently Jeff Prager is such an expert in so many fields that he's allowed us time to follow his thoughts into the 'Sandy Hook Hoax' as well.

I.E.: "Why am I so harsh with Sandy Hook? by Jeff Prager."

https://www.facebook...151187690367282 in which he reveals, "Yesterday someone posted my entire credit history to my page with links. The child support I owe which I didn't hide and wrote several essays about, my 5 marijuana arrests which I also didn't hide, have written essays about and are included in one of my eBooks too, every corporation I've ever owned and I've owned a number of businesses, my federal mail fraud conviction which I wrote about in detail with links in my free Sandy Hook eBook..."

For the love of anything that you may consider holy BR, THIS is your source?!

Edit: ...and apparently he doesn't agree with you about Sandy Hook.

Edited by Likely Guy, 30 October 2013 - 03:15 AM.

#1597    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Funny you should mention Sandy Hook LG.  It's fine by me if Prager accepts the official Sandy Hook story.  I'm 66 now and learned a very long time ago that while many people may agree on any given subject, very damn few people agree on all subjects.  Variety is the spice of life, no?

A good friend of mine who has long scoffed at my 911 views came around after the Sandy Hook incident.  He is a gun afficianado, and was skeptical of the Sandy Hook story from the start.  As time went on he came to absolutely doubt the official story.  In one of those funny little things of life, his understanding of the Sandy Hook incident caused him to "rethink 911" and he suddenly realized that the odds of government deception in both events is extremely high.

As to the personal attacks on Prager by anonymous internet persons, who would expect less?  Not I.  Personal attacks are the stock-in-trade of those defending the official stories.

In his book he writes about his various arrests, his Scarlet Letters, if you know what I mean.  We're back to Orwell--telling the truth in a time of universal deception is a radical act.  Marijuana arrests?  Holy Cow Horace, do you mean like Clinton's not inhaling?  Or Obama's inhaling?  And you're all twisted up tight over Prager's arrests?  Puhleeze! :innocent:

#1598    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,285 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 October 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

As to the personal attacks on Prager by anonymous internet persons, who would expect less?

Just another good reason why it is not prudent to use Prager as a reliable reference source.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1599    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

ITs always the Key "IN HIS BOOK " cha-Ching ! Fiction out sell`s Facts !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1600    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,283 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 November 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

ITs always the Key "IN HIS BOOK " cha-Ching ! Fiction out sell`s Facts !

DON, the horse is dead... and you're beating it.

#1601    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

Beat the Dead Horse I see ? Like BabeRuth and other C.T`s that cannot understand actual physics ? You got that part right. What part of 9/11 keep`s people thinking that anything but what actually happenend that day was at the Hand of A Idiot `s Idea that We blew them down? So Sad,Really So sad ! Some of these people must not of been at school the day they were teaching general laws of physics,and mech,eng. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1602    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,404 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 10 November 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

Beat the Dead Horse I see ? Like BabeRuth and other C.T`s that cannot understand actual physics ? You got that part right. What part of 9/11 keep`s people thinking that anything but what actually happenend that day was at the Hand of A Idiot `s Idea that We blew them down? So Sad,Really So sad ! Some of these people must not of been at school the day they were teaching general laws of physics,and mech,eng. :tu:

I think he's just a tad upset because we went several days without seeing this idiotic thread pop up. Its ok DON, we still love you.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#1603    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,210 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 10 November 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

DON, the horse is dead... and you're beating it.

What horse? This horse has been flogged to the extent that there is nothing even remotely resembling a horse left.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1604    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Just came on the words of Robert Bowman, to whom I had spoken on the phone years ago and he died of cancer.  Colonel USAF.

He wondered "If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything?

Beyond that is human behavior, as it relates to being in a state of denial, by humans.

The nuclear theory is the only theory that explains all that was seen at WTC.  No other theory does that. :no:

#1605    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

The Multi Purpose Donkey

• 24,223 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Now look what you've done, Dont.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users