Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

America Nuked 9/11

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2269 replies to this topic

#166    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 March 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

I doubt it.

Nothing about that day was natural.  In fact, being UNNATURAL is rather the hallmark of those events.  Unnatural collapses, abnormal procedures, unnatural aeronautical events, unnatural sounds and noises, unnatural statements by people, etc etc.

Of course. What is rational about religious fundamentalism? How is that in any way "normal"? Stone your daughter to death because she was talking to a male who is not a relative? That's natural?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#167    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 March 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Sure Sky, radium is used in some industrial equipment.  And in some medical equipment.

But that does not mean, and YOU cannot prove, whether or not there was any there, or how much of it.

OTOH the circumstantial evidence of a radiological events is growing day by day.

Hang on

You admit that it is solid proof that hazardous materiels are found at building sites, but that does not matter, because circumstantial (made up) evidence is being gathered by some nutter with a screw loose, and this somehow challenges that which we all acknowledge as fact????

Circumstantial evidence trumps actual evidence??? What?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#168    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

View Postpoppet, on 04 April 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

Al-Ghazali described the remains of those who weren't completely incinerated by this weapon to be "shrivelled to the size of new-born babies."

And you believe that???? They miniaturised entier skeletons did they? Shrunk bones so to speak????

Come on. That's even wilder than Nukes being used without any normal Nuke side effects like the EMP pointed ut by Sky. The TV cameras seemed to be working just fine, I do not remember them dropping out, do you?

Are you perhaps related to Bee in any way? Some death rays and experimental holographic space hotels would fit just dandy in this tall tale.

#169    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

View Postpoppet, on 04 April 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

This is a segment from the Italian TV show, L'inchiesta ("The investigation"), which used footage shot by American filmmaker and Vietnam Veteran,Patrick Dillon. The witness being interviewed, Majid Al-Ghazali was well-known in Baghdad as First Violinist in the Baghdad Symphony Orchestra, but like all Iraqi men under Saddam, he had been compelled to fight in three wars over the previous 30 years and  had loads of experience with weapons and their effects on people and materiel.
On April 12, 2003, Al-Ghazali was a witness to "Shock and Awe" attacks which erupted in his neighbourhood, near Baghdad International Airport and he reported seeing the use of what he determined must be experimental weapons mounted on an unusual-looking tank, which emitted "concentrated lightning bolts," which may have been Tactical High Energy Lasers. Al-Ghazali described the remains of those who weren't completely incinerated by this weapon to be "shrivelled to the size of new-born babies."

Directed Energy Weapons used in Iraq (Part 1 of 3)

Do we have a picture of this Unusual looking tank, without having to go through the video, which one suspects will probably not have been made with objectivity foremost in mind?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#170    poppet

poppet

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

deleted as i couldn't embed video

Edited by poppet, 05 April 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#171    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Do we have a picture or any corroboration of the existence of this Directed energy weapon, or this unusual looking Tank?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#172    poppet

poppet

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

Birth defects in Fallujah 14 x higher than Hiroshima and Nagasaki after atomic bomb.
Babies born with two heads, babies  born with their intestines outside their body take a look at what some have done in our name .
155 countries voted against using depleted uranium in war heads , only America,france,  uk and Israel voted to carry on this abomination ,makes you proud doesn’t it.

#173    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 04 April 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Do a little research and discover the temperatures necessary to cremate the human body.  Then discover the temps at which the fires were burning on the 85th floor.
You wouldn't look such an idiot if you did the research yourself before you asked me.

Crematorium, typically around 950 deg C.

NIST modelling of WTC fires, around 800 to 1100 deg C.

These temperatures are typical of building fires in general:
http://www.interactf...legislation.asp

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#174    poppet

poppet

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 05 April 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

Do we have a picture or any corroboration of the existence of this Directed energy weapon, or this unusual looking Tank?

Posted Image

watch part 2 to see it in action.

#175    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postpoppet, on 05 April 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

watch part 2 to see it in action.

That looks very much like a Searchlight, and if it was so ultra-secret I wonder if they would leave it out in the open for anyone to look at, and apparently photograph. And I'd like to see how they mount that on an AFV.

- Philip K. Dick.

#176    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

* As I suspected, from the viedo, that does seem to be an infra-red searchlight. The only actual use of directed energy weapons that they do seem to have found any actual proof of is experiments with use against Missiles. Is there independent confirmation that such devices have been used to commit atrocities against 'insurgents' in Iraq? Could the effects described as attributable to them not be attributable to other "conventional" weapons?

- Philip K. Dick.

#177    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,687 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 05 April 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

That looks very much like a Searchlight, and if it was so ultra-secret I wonder if they would leave it out in the open for anyone to look at, and apparently photograph. And I'd like to see how they mount that on an AFV.

looks like an updated version of the searchlights used on the old matilda 1 or the sd.kfz.251 but with significant changes since the 40's of course.

as for the video posted above grainy "high quality" footage spliced together really doesn't look good and screams BS to me.

Edited by Iron_Lotus, 05 April 2013 - 02:45 PM.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#178    poppet

poppet

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

a searchlight !  good grief things are far worse than i thought.

#179    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,165 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 05 April 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

looks like an updated version of the searchlights used on the old matilda 1 or the sd.kfz.251 but with significant changes since the 40's of course.

as for the video posted above grainy "high quality" footage spliced together really doesn't look good and screams BS to me.
yes, the only pictures they could get of the supposed device mounted on a vehicle were artists' impressions, padded out by stock footage of anti-missile tests. Neither of which offers convincing proof that these devices have been used tactically in Iraq, and even less than they were used (as I presume is the aim behind all this) to demolish the WTC. In fact, if the whole point of a beam weapon is that it's a high precision weapon, then it's even less likely that that would account for the large-scale damage at the WTC than a Nuke, to be quite honest.

- Philip K. Dick.

#180    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,687 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 05 April 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

yes, the only pictures they could get of the supposed device mounted on a vehicle were artists' impressions, padded out by stock footage of anti-missile tests. Neither of which offers convincing proof that these devices have been used tactically in Iraq, and even less than they were used (as I presume is the aim behind all this) to demolish the WTC. In fact, if the whole point of a beam weapon is that it's a high precision weapon, then it's even less likely that that would account for the large-scale damage at the WTC than a Nuke, to be quite honest.

just more bs from the imaginative minds of ct's, no proof, no evidence, just a wild imagination chock full of misinformation and outright lies. sadly they'll keep banging away on their drums and live in their own little bubbles as they spew more and more uneducated crap out of their mouths.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.