Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Engagement Ring

dayana11412

Hi, my name is Dana, I recently got engaged on Feb 14. I realized it was lost yesterday evening while I was at work. I don't know when exactly I lost it because I was super busy and was feeling sick that day but it probably fell off my finger somewhere as it was alittle too big(the lady at the jewelry store suggested I get it bigger cause I am pregnant).I've checked my house and traced my way back to school yesterday- my fiance checked my car -i checked my work. I attached a picture. Thanks to anyone who can help.

post-138092-0-21814800-1363799383_thumb.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dayana11412

• Leah G.

• rashore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was hoping it would be hidden somewhere in my comforter cover. I checked and its not there. We checked under the matress and in the sheets too. I am really afraid it fell down the shower drain and because I didnt want to believe it right away we've been showering so its probably in the sewers by now :cry:

Well, a ring might be to heavy to just flush down a pipe, so if you think it might have gone down the drain, you might want to snake the drain and see what comes out.