Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What would U tell the world's power-mongers?

new world order

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,061 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

It's no conspiracy theory that some very powerful and very ruthless people exist.  They always have.    I'd tell them,    shame on you.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#32    Detective Mystery 2013

Detective Mystery 2013

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

Don't destroy the middle class. We're the backbone of the economy. There's no need for well-paying manufacturing and production jobs to go the way of the dinosaur. We still can make stuff in the USA.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#33    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,408 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!
    It is not my intent to make anyone feel bad because of what I am writing.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

The basic

View Postlightly, on 27 March 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

It's no conspiracy theory that some very powerful and very ruthless people exist.  They always have. I'd tell them, shame on you.

Conspiracies happen all the time. So the ridicule surrounding "conspiracy theories" and their promotion is just to get the populous to shut the hades up.

Always be very aware of who is using the ridicule factor to discredit. Know that when they do use the ridicule factor that you are definately on the right path.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#34    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,408 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!
    It is not my intent to make anyone feel bad because of what I am writing.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

A very intereseting article:
A new survey of Americans about conspiracies finds that more than half believe a secretive global elite is in the process of setting up a New World Order.
http://www.guardian....piracy-theories

More than half the respondents believe there are unelected powers controlling the events and issues in this world.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#35    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

How do I join the family?

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#36    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

All I want to say to them is ,
F____ YOU
SAND SHOE!

#37    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

I would ask them "what do I have to do to get in? Become a member?" Then I would do it, and I would get inside, and then I would see for myself just how much power and how much influence these people truly have. And if it was as evil as some suspect, and if I was able to resist the temptations- I would burn the whole goddamn pyramid scheme to the ground, sacrificing my life if need be to do it.

#38    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

The Word

• 3,151 posts

• Be not
    listeners
    only

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

You talking about Tmobile? I would tell them to take me out of collections, bring my balance to zero, eliminate the contracts, parcell out the industry and offer service compatible with other devices.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#39    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 9,247 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

I'd tell them... you may take our land but you will never take our freedom!

#40    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

• Evil is among us and opresses us, thats when we do good.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostEinsteinium, on 03 April 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

I would ask them "what do I have to do to get in? Become a member?" Then I would do it, and I would get inside, and then I would see for myself just how much power and how much influence these people truly have. And if it was as evil as some suspect, and if I was able to resist the temptations- I would burn the whole goddamn pyramid scheme to the ground, sacrificing my life if need be to do it.

You are really- uhm ignorant of what would happen. Most likely, you would would die in some kind of "accident" or be put in a prison and tortured. But realisticly, you would never get there, because your information is connected some way and somehow to your username, and you would never get close.

The elites do exist, and you have no idea how powerful these puppet masters are.

View PostLesionia, on 07 April 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

You are really- uhm ignorant of what would happen. Most likely, you would would die in some kind of "accident" or be put in a prison and tortured. But realisticly, you would never get there, because your information is connected some way and somehow to your username, and you would never get close.

The elites do exist, and you have no idea how powerful these puppet masters are.

oh I forgot what I would do to them- uh I mean say....

#41    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,090 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 03 April 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

A very intereseting article:
A new survey of Americans about conspiracies finds that more than half believe a secretive global elite is in the process of setting up a New World Order.
http://www.guardian....piracy-theories

More than half the respondents believe there are unelected powers controlling the events and issues in this world.
And over 90% have imaginary friends.

http://www.gallup.co...elieve-God.aspx

#42    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,090 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

View PostLesionia, on 07 April 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Are they more powerful than slender man?

#43    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

hmm, power over nations, and wealth, mineral and land rights. Hackers at thier diposal and an army also. Most likely have read what I have typed....
And that is the minimal of it- well some might have phsyic abilities, but that is unknown. Yeah I know that was supposed to be a sarcastic remark about slenderman, but Im not letting that go.

In other words: YES!

#44    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

The NWO are planning to send a missile from North Korea and send it at thier own people. Then it will be blamed on terrorism. Im hoping by putting this out there it will force them to stop or to make people aware of what is going on.

#45    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• I need to go fishing....Really, Really, REALLY BADLY.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

knowing that I am neither powerful enough nor intelligent  enough to effect change I would shrug and go on with my meager  existence

Also tagged with new world order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users