Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can a psychic answer my question?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    violet123

violet123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

My boyfriend has a friend which i see often in my dreams.I see myself older and having an affair with him.
I keep on getting this strange feeling like someday when i will be older, it will happen even thought at
the current moment he and i don't even like each other.

I don't ever want to cheat on my boyfriend but why do i dream
of his friend.I would like to know if you see anything happening between me and his friend in the future?
My name is veronique and my birth date is 12/20/1989 if it helps.

link removed

#2    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

I don't know how old you are. But I can tell you that, if you are like me, there are alot of boyfriends in your future.  I do not claim to be a psychic. But I have experience.

There are questions I would like to ask you:

- Does the friend of your boyfriend smell good to you? This question has to do with factors of physical immunity in your system and in his, as illustrated by the t-shirt study.
- How do you feel when you are with this friend of boyfriend? What, if any, sensations do you have when this FOB (friend of boyfriend) near you?
- What if the FOB is actually your soulmate, or perhaps one of many soulmates you may have, while the boyfriend is just a way of facilitating your meeting your actual soulmate?
- Are you truely in love with your boyfriend?

If this FOBis ringing your internal bells, if he has this much effect on you, how valuable to you is your boyfriend?

I don't need answers to these questions. You don't have to answer them here. But I was thinking that it might be nice if you considered them to your self.

View Postprettyviolet, on 20 March 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

My boyfriend has a friend which i see often in my dreams.I see myself older and having an affair with him.
I keep on getting this strange feeling like someday when i will be older, it will happen even thought at
the current moment he and i don't even like each other.

I don't ever want to cheat on my boyfriend but why do i dream
of his friend.I would like to know if you see anything happening between me and his friend in the future?
My name is veronique and my birth date is 12/20/1989 if it helps.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#3    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 20 March 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

I don't know how old you are. (...)
She posted her birthdate; she is 13.

#4    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,314 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 20 March 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

If she was born in 89 then she is atleast a few days older than 13 flombie  :lol:  I know you just misread had to make a joke though haha

What regen said could be a pheromone thing

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#5    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

She was born in 1989. That makes her 23 not 13, she will be 24 this year.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#6    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 20 March 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

She was born in 1989. That makes her 23 not 13, she will be 24 this year.
Posted Image
It's getting late here already.

#7    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Oh, thank you. I never thought to look. My bad.
OK. Older. Way older.
Hmmm, that is sometimes "urge to merge" time.

Go for the guy who is more stable, who is nicer to you. Go for the guy who has the greatest level of ambition. But avoid the guy who is all ambition.
The guy who smells the best to you will create the most robust children. It is about the compliments of physical immunity on this statement, as illustrated by the t-shirt study.

If you are on birth control pills, your preferrence to smell of a guy will change if you go off them. All about immunity again.

Maybe I better give a link to the t-shirt study:
http://en.wikipedia..../Claus_Wedekind

there are other links out there, if you want to know more.

Passion is important. Which one creates the most passion in you?

Edited by regeneratia, 20 March 2013 - 08:44 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#8    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 20 March 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Posted Image
It's getting late here already.

Right blame it on that to cover up the fact that you said she was 13.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#9    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 20 March 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Oh, thank you.
Then I maintain there will be a lot more boyfriends in her life. This boyfriend will pass thru her life.
She is 23, mate. My bad, my bad. Posted Image

#10    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 20 March 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Right blame it on that to cover up the fact that you said she was 13.
I was double facepalming myself!

#11    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 20 March 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

If she was born in 89 then she is atleast a few days older than 13 flombie  :lol:  I know you just misread had to make a joke though haha

What regen said could be a pheromone thing

I certainly think phermones play a role in attraction and maybe in  mating and immunity factors.

View PostFLOMBIE, on 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

I was double facepalming myself!

Hey, I failed to assess the age for myself. At least you were thinking.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#12    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

Chose the guy who treats his mother the best. How a guy treaets his mother is indeed the best indicator of what this guy will be like to live with.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#13    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

The guy in your dream could very likely be a symbolic representation to your emotions andor situation in the dream, which your mind has chosen your bfs friend to play in the dream. Its always safe to pay attention to the feelings in your dreams, as opposed to the actors. I wouldn't dare tell you to perhaps leave your bf for this other person solely because of a not understood dream. That would be downright wrong, as I don't know you or your bf, and am therefore not fit to say a damn thing about it. I can't believe someone else in this thread was saying such things.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#14    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Post_Only, on 20 March 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

The guy in your dream could very likely be a symbolic representation to your emotions andor situation in the dream, which your mind has chosen your bfs friend to play in the dream. Its always safe to pay attention to the feelings in your dreams, as opposed to the actors. I wouldn't dare tell you to perhaps leave your bf for this other person solely because of a not understood dream. That would be downright wrong, as I don't know you or your bf, and am therefore not fit to say a damn thing about it. I can't believe someone else in this thread was saying such things.

I agree with you. Sorry if it seems like I was telling her to leave her boyfriend. However dreams are often an indication of which direction you are fated to take, the direction that you should take to meet the soul's mission. What if she is really supposed to be with the FOB and not the BF, if she intended to learn some lession in life from the FOB?

Professor Hilton Hotema

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users