Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#1231    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,558 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

Well, they could have used their ray guns on the ice dams, I suppose.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#1232    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,135 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

saw the following article and thought Id tack it on here

""Central European floods sweep on to Germany, leaving 11 dead in their wake"

Swathes of suburban Prague are under water after floods which have killed 11 people swept across central Europe, and the deluge moved towards Germany where more than 10,000 people have been forced from their homes.

Areas to the south and north of the Czech capital were submerged, including the city's zoo and horse racing track, in the worst flooding in a decade which followed days of heavy rain.

http://www.independe...ke-8643477.html

so even in modern times we have great floods, most parts of the world do in fact and some places get hit lots worse,  so I dont think its any great surprise we also have ancient flood stories, where the land/people may have suffered more as today we build flood barriers.

NO aliens or gods needed for floods!!

Edited by seeder, 04 June 2013 - 12:31 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#1233    Phenix20

Phenix20

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 June 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

so even in modern times we have great floods, most parts of the world do in fact and some places get hit lots worse,  so I dont think its any great surprise we also have ancient flood stories, where the land/people may have suffered more as today we build flood barriers.

NO aliens or gods needed for floods!!

Natural disasters always occured since the formation of the Earth. Tsunamies, Hurricanes, great floods. It makes sense that these catastrophic disasters were recorded long ago and will continue in the futur unfortunately.

No needs of Aliens and their plans for Humanity to make that happen.

Edited by sam_comm, 04 June 2013 - 04:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users