Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#541    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

i just read something new, maybe it's related... about these 4d pills...

my link

#542    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 02 April 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

yay, you're back.
This is an interesting theory you offer. So you are suggesting that the, let's call them for the sake of argument, ETs, might have arrived on Earth, encouraged or groomed the development of selected civilisations on Earth, assisting them with the aid of their own technology, until they were at the right stage to depart with the ETs and go off with them to proceed with the next stage of their development?

Pretty much in a nutshell yes.  Don't forget there are two ends to every bar.  We've had benign strains here as well as bad ones. Also I would add that there are times in the cycles of the earth where visitation is possible and times when it is not.  

More on that later.

Posted Image

#543    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 02 April 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

i'm a bit confused here, say, prior to modernization, as i understand, you seem to imply that it occurred through some genetic modification, right? i.e. they accelerated our evolution? or was it that they temporarily enabled a few genes, excluding our savage traits... and once these etz were done with the job they set us back to where we were? or was it that the ones who reached full potential, the chaps with the odd shaped heads, were taken off world to new places where they would continue moulding and vitrifying stones, leaving behind the ones / us without the genes to reach full potential... wasn't there some kinda war between these factions that left us with these skulls or was it some kind of a global catastrophe which forced the ones with the tech to take off? all very interesting tho... :wacko:

That's a whole knotted ball of string you have there Mr M.

Remember it's a vast thing and I'm still following up the research from the sources that I have, so I don't have anything like all of the answers.

Keeping it simple I have found is the best way and build up from there:

(1) Yes human evolution has been assisted.  Directly and indirectly.
(2) There have been visitations that have affected the entire human race.  
(3) There have been visitations which have affected local tribes and cultures.

Examples of scenario (3) were the Maya, and I also suspect the Paracas culture.  I also believe it happened in Malta too.  As you suggest where cone head types appeared.  Also look at the Dogon tribe for more evidence.

To understand scenario (2) it's necessary to understand the nature of the alternating cycles that the earth goes through.  I'll do this later this evening because it takes a little time to explain.

It's good to be back.

Posted Image

#544    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 April 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

It's good to be back.

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#545    Temporal Subliminal Man

Temporal Subliminal Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

The whole idea of building the aircraft is to demonstrate that I decoded 1) spacecraft 2) propulsion system 3) source of energy that is encoded within those artifacts i.e. logic symbols hidden in plain sight and encoded into archeological artefacts.

To do that you need materials to build the device with all I did was reduce it to a tabletop demonstration model showing the technology to the best of my ability…

#546    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

HI everyone, back from the Easter Break and just now catching up with whats been going on, I assume Ive not missed much!! Except zoser posting again...

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#547    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 29 March 2013 - 08:06 AM, said:

hello everyone. Well gosh, the Ancient Aliens front has gone a bit quiet hasn't it. :unsure2:
Anyway, guess what I dreamed about last night! That's right! I was climbing an ancient Wall in Peru. Did i discover anything about ancient Aliens?
No.

Colonel Rhuairidh? hehe... promoted? I cant even say the second bit

Now why will you be dreaming of walls in Peru? Oh thats right....we have been brainwashed with an OVERKILL of pics and vids from zzzzzzzz   :w00t:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#548    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 29 March 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

Besides the fact that you actually can insert a razor blade between the stones at quite a few seams. Not in every seam but in some. Just saying. Same for Egyptian buildings like the pyramids.

While I dont ever want to go back to bloody walls again, I have to agree, in fact Ive posted a number of pics of the walls where you could have got a rolled up newspaper in the gaps. The following member, Poppet, actually went recently to PP and associated sites, his pics, taken by himself, show a vastly different side of the sites than what Foerester shows, and thus, what zoser shows seeing as he just regurgitates his stuff

see the real place with a tonne of NEW pics, with many showing poor precision, hehe...and no the OP isn't suggesting anything to do with Aliens! (My kind of guy!)

http://www.unexplain...opic=245045&hl=

Edited by seeder, 02 April 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#549    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 30 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Ancient Astronauts the GOD Theory

Continuing my research into the Dogu enigma I began the construction of a remote controlled model airplane based on the Electrogravitic and energy technology encoded within every ancient artefact I have thus far examined.

The cipher key being an energy based signature comprising Quantum Electro-Dynamics loosely describing the study of energy in motion thereby decoding an opto-acoustically refrigerated superconductor technology hidden in plain sight.

Mistakenly identified by archaeologist as superstitious ritualistic reproductive cycle of a women, Venus, GOD’s etc…

Artifact logic symbols correctly identified as the reproductive cycle of energy.

Gravity On Demand

Gravity on demand? :clap:   Ive heard a new thing now on UM.  What happens if you dont demand it?

(Oh no not another one)

#550    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 30 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Ancient Astronauts the GOD Theory

Continuing my research into the Dogu enigma I began the construction of a remote controlled model airplane based on the Electrogravitic and energy technology encoded within every ancient artefact I have thus far examined.

Did the Dogu allegedly have such planes or have I just confused myself trying not to laugh so much?

What artifacts have you actually examined pls? And where? And what training have you to be able to assess any artifacts?  Cheers

#551    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 April 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Gravity on demand? :clap:   Ive heard a new thing now on UM.  What happens if you dont demand it?

(Oh no not another one)

I've found that it's usually gravity that makes the demands.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#552    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 30 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

The EGV-3 wing build is moving along nicely. I adopted a purely mechanical approach f.e.g. fabricating the airframe structure and installing all of the mechanical components such as landing gear and flight control surfaces comprising pan/tilt devices, expect to be testing the propulsion system with 1-year maybe less…

So what part of the AA theory is building model planes? But if thats what floats your boat, try a lifter

Thats just a short vid, search on "antigravity lifter" at youtube for more, but bear in mind this isnt a thread about models, but I am curious to see your pics....BTW the above is genuine, hundreds of people are making them, or have done

#553    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 30 March 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

finally somebody cracked it, good, was it hidden in the vitrification? pls do share pictures of these artifacts... :unsure2:

:clap:  :w00t:

#554    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,145 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 30 March 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Where is Zoser today?

sshhh.... the resonance of that name spoken aloud makes his granite alarm clock resonate at a frequency only him and dogs can hear... and when it does he knows its time to log in and see why his ears are burning. (From the high heat of course)  :tu:

#555    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 April 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

So what part of the AA theory is building model planes? But if thats what floats your boat, try a lifter

Thats just a short vid, search on "antigravity lifter" at youtube for more, but bear in mind this isnt a thread about models, but I am curious to see your pics....BTW the above is genuine, hundreds of people are making them, or have done

Not actual anti-gravity though, in fact it generates lift which doesn't alter the state of gravity one bit. (If it's the same style of 'lifter' I'm thinking of, didn't watch the vid...)

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users