Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#646    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,424 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostKludge808, on 04 April 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

At least they don't have goats there ... or many of them. (He says, remembering a certain other gathering <_< ;) )

Hmm...one would think one would think....but then again... ;)

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#647    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

Mixing of the Genetics.

What could be important evidence.  I wrote previously that the last group of visitors here were responsible for mixing earth genetics.

Their own with human, but what I didn't mention was that they also mixed various animal strains.  

The truth behind what we call dinosaurs may not be what we are led to believe.  With a bit of thought this is easy to piece together:

http://kgov.com/dinosaur-soft-tissue

Posted Image

#648    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Mixing of the Genetics.

What could be important evidence.  I wrote previously that the last group of visitors here were responsible for mixing earth genetics.

Their own with human, but what I didn't mention was that they also mixed various animal strains.  

The truth behind what we call dinosaurs may not be what we are led to believe.  With a bit of thought this is easy to piece together:

you might like to check your sources, as usual, and you may also benefit from exploring how long dna can last. Google has some answers.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#649    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

you might like to check your sources, as usual, and you may also benefit from exploring how long dna can last. Google has some answers.

Read it in detail first would be my recommendation.

Posted Image

#650    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 April 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Read it in detail first would be my recommendation.

already read it all. In fact Ive had a very similar - (easily debunked) convo on another forum ,  you make the claims, you do the research, you provide the evidence, remember how it works?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#651    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

Anyways, the AA discussion may have lost some impetus, but we can always talk about the FA theory! Future Aliens!
Maybe it was time traveling future aliens who were the ancient ones? :whistle:

Okay, that and the possibility of Earth being a cool liberty port aside ...

I totally imagine in the future, we will indeed have our much desired knowledge of aliens. Will they come here or will our probes find them? But what can we expect from them if they do come? We wont need help building stuff thats for sure. Will they come and kick our ass or will they be benevolent?  Teach us new and wondrous things or have us under some form of control?
How we treat any future aliens will help determine how we are treated by them.  With our species' propensity for shooting at things, that may wind up being not so very good.  OTOH, they may simply give us the "puppy who missed the papers" sort of corrective treatment then go ahead and try to make a positive contact.  Being predatory and treating us as prey are two separate things, and it's up to us to see that the latter doesn't happen.  Unfortunately neither military nor political leaders can quite grasp that concept as a general rule so things may not turn out well for us.

As we built better and faster planes...for war purposes, and as war has given birth to so much of our modern tech, perhaps they went through it all too?
With luck, they'd recognize themselves in us as far as being predators and will be ready to defend without going on the offensive in an effort to find a peaceful resolution.  OTOH, "peace through superior firepower" and "conversion at swordpoint" both came to mind as I wrote that.

Something that concerns me is that we as a species may not be able to set aside our differences to meet a mutual new situation in an alien visitation.  All kinds of new conspiracy theories could easily emerge at higher levels (Think: Iran vs Israel, N. Korea vs everyone, etc) which would serve only to escalate what are already bad "domestic" situations.  Even the most benign visitors would be prone to "settle our differences" for us before continuing.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#652    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

already read it all. In fact Ive had a very similar - (easily debunked) convo on another forum ,  you make the claims, you do the research, you provide the evidence, remember how it works?

Even better.

You show how it was debunked.

You never did that with the stone.  Remember?

Posted Image

#653    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostKludge808, on 04 April 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Maybe it was time traveling future aliens who were the ancient ones? :whistle:

Okay, that and the possibility of Earth being a cool liberty port aside ...

How we treat any future aliens will help determine how we are treated by them.  With our species' propensity for shooting at things, that may wind up being not so very good.  OTOH, they may simply give us the "puppy who missed the papers" sort of corrective treatment then go ahead and try to make a positive contact.  Being predatory and treating us as prey are two separate things, and it's up to us to see that the latter doesn't happen.  Unfortunately neither military nor political leaders can quite grasp that concept as a general rule so things may not turn out well for us.

With luck, they'd recognize themselves in us as far as being predators and will be ready to defend without going on the offensive in an effort to find a peaceful resolution.  OTOH, "peace through superior firepower" and "conversion at swordpoint" both came to mind as I wrote that.

Something that concerns me is that we as a species may not be able to set aside our differences to meet a mutual new situation in an alien visitation.  All kinds of new conspiracy theories could easily emerge at higher levels (Think: Iran vs Israel, N. Korea vs everyone, etc) which would serve only to escalate what are already bad "domestic" situations.  Even the most benign visitors would be prone to "settle our differences" for us before continuing.

anyone like the calming voice of Morgan Freeman?  heres an intelligent YT video...

THROUGH THE WORMHOLE: Will We Survive First Contact. (might even get zoser watching seeing as he loves his YT vids)

Its 40 odd mins but pls all watch at least the first 8 mins, all if you can!

Edited by seeder, 04 April 2013 - 07:35 PM.

#654    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 April 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Even better.  You show how it was debunked.  You never did that with the stone.  Remember?
No, Z, he did.  You refused to accept it.  There's a huge difference.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#655    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,374 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

Even better.

You never did that with the stone. Remember?
this is exactly why people ganged up on you (according to Bee). Your whole argument regarding that was "what else could it have been? Ancient Humans couldn't possibly have done that", but you never seemed to understand that that's not the same thing as proving that it was Aliens that did it. Only if you'd assembled a reasonably persuasive case for promoting that argument could you reasonably complain that people didn't manage to Debunk it. Your theory was entirely hypotethical.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#656    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 04 April 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Darn it! And I was hoping to build a couple of granite oscillators for my modular synth. <_<

It might work as a crystal if I could cut a slice of granite thin enough to pass enough current through it.

But of course that's the opposite of generating energy.

#657    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,813 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 April 2013 - 07:04 PM, said:

Mixing of the Genetics.

I have only had a very quick skim through of that link....but I'm getting the gist of it...

Don't know if anything about hearts was in in.....but have you seen this info about the similarity of the fossilized dinosaur heart

with the human heart..?

http://news.bbc.co.u...tech/720871.stm

and there's the similar bipedalism

You know I wouldn't be surprised if we humans had some (a lot of?) dinosaur genes..

And IF intelligent beings from elsewhere were involved somehow...they could have used dinosaur genes to create a

hybrid with their own genes. Then maybe did a further hybridisation with more modern animals.., perhaps apes/monkeys.

And the reason they might have done it could have been changing magnetic fields, that changed everything, including

what kind of life forms can exist here.

speculation...no-one panic... B) :D

#658    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

Even better.

You never did that with the stone.  Remember?

well, i did a bit of reading....

Many social researchers have investigated flaming, coming up with several different theories about the phenomenon.[3] These include deindividuation and reduced awareness of other people's feelings (online disinhibition effect),[4][5][6] conformance to perceived norms,[7][8] miscommunication caused by the lack of social cues available in face-to-face communication,[9][10][11] and antiprocess.

:whistle:

#659    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

I have only had a very quick skim through of that link....but I'm getting the gist of it...

Don't know if anything about hearts was in in.....but have you seen this info about the similarity of the fossilized dinosaur heart

with the human heart..?

http://news.bbc.co.u...tech/720871.stm

and there's the similar bipedalism

You know I wouldn't be surprised if we humans had some (a lot of?) dinosaur genes..

And IF intelligent beings from elsewhere were involved somehow...they could have used dinosaur genes to create a

hybrid with their own genes. Then maybe did a further hybridisation with more modern animals.., perhaps apes/monkeys.

And the reason they might have done it could have been changing magnetic fields, that changed everything, including

what kind of life forms can exist here.

speculation...no-one panic... B) :D

Which part of that text do you prefer?

1:  "The study shows the dinosaur, nicknamed "Willo", to have a four-chambered heart more akin to a human or a bird than a lizard".

versus

2:  "Not only does this specimen have a heart, but computer-enhanced images of its chest strongly suggest it is a four-chambered, double-pump heart with a single systemic aorta, more like the heart of a mammal or bird than a reptile," said Dr Dale Russell, a palaeontologist at North Carolina State University who helped co-ordinate the study.

edit to ad: Did you know pigs were shot and then operated on by the army? Apparently when laid on their backs and dissected, their internals are just like a humans, so they were perfect specimens to learn field/medic craft on?

http://www.independe...ng-8328148.html

Doesn't mean a thing tho does it?

Edited by seeder, 04 April 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#660    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,813 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

Which part of that text do you prefer?

1:  "The study shows the dinosaur, nicknamed "Willo", to have a four-chambered heart more akin to a human or a bird than a lizard".

versus

2:  "Not only does this specimen have a heart, but computer-enhanced images of its chest strongly suggest it is a four-chambered, double-pump heart with a single systemic aorta, more like the heart of a mammal or bird than a reptile," said Dr Dale Russell, a palaeontologist at North Carolina State University who helped co-ordinate the study.

I have no preference.....

and your point is...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users