Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#661    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,123 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

I have no preference.....

and your point is...?

did you see the edit?

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#662    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Here are some ancient creations of granite not created by alienz. Just thought I would look for other creations out there to show that the technology to create complex stone objects has been around forever and it was us HUMANS that did it, all by our lonesomes.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Prudhoe_Lions
http://en.wikipedia....f_Amenhotep_III
http://en.wikipedia....ng_King_Taharqa
http://en.wikipedia....a_Buddha_Statue

I am sure I could have found hundreds or thousands more but I believe it is obvious that the 'alienz came here to do stonework' idea is just plain moronic. JMO.

#663    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,728 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

edit to ad: Did you know pigs were shot and then operated on by the army? Apparently when laid on their backs and dissected, their internals are just like a humans, so they were perfect specimens to learn field/medic craft on?

http://www.independe...ng-8328148.html

Doesn't mean a thing tho does it?

when it comes to dinosaurs having a heart like a human then it does mean a thing...

poor pigs :cry:

#664    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,123 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

and there's the similar bipedalism

as there is with birds and kangaroo's

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#665    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,123 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

when it comes to dinosaurs having a heart like a human then it does mean a thing...

but having a heart like a human, doesn't mean anything mysterious. It was the right heart for the type of creature, as is ours.  Have you ever looked up human fetal development v animal?

Posted Image

and yes - before anyone pipes up, Im aware of the alleged controversy....

#666    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,123 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

:tu:  Indeed. Incapable too of saving their own bacon. Pardon the (UK) pun. A necessary evil unfortunately Bee.

#667    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,728 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

as there is with birds and kangaroo's

imagine a kind of smaller skinnier dinosaur .... (nothing much like the iconic T Rex type of thing)...

what would we look more like....a smaller dinosaur, a bird or a kangaroo..?

I think we all know what the answer to that is.... :P

#668    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,123 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

imagine a kind of smaller skinnier dinosaur .... (nothing much like the iconic T Rex type of thing)...

what would we look more like....a smaller dinosaur, a bird or a kangaroo..?

I think we all know what the answer to that is.... :P

No I dont think we all know what your answer to that is. But one can imagine of course. Dinosaurs died out. Or were wiped out by a disaster. As lots of species are.  However when there is a gap in the food chain,  other species adapt/evolve and fill that gap, thats how it works Bee. Isolated islands have demonstrated that perfectly from the fossil record and Darwins own observations

Edited by seeder, 04 April 2013 - 09:42 PM.

#669    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

Were all going to be putting the old thinking caps on when E.T lands and they are pure plasma in make up !
Now Where did I leave that B.B.Q Smoker ? It`s Alive ! It`s Alive ! :tu:
justDONTEATUS

This is a Work in Progress!

#670    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

Yes, it means their circulatory system more resembled mammals & birds rather than that of lizards as the article said.  Perhaps if you'd read the entire article it might dawn on you that it's not a woo woo discovery but further verification of the relationship between birds and dinosaurs which has long been believed to exist.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#671    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Postscowl, on 04 April 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

It might work as a crystal if I could cut a slice of granite thin enough to pass enough current through it.

But of course that's the opposite of generating energy.

Let's see... With the proper frequency divide-down and wave shaping circuitry, coupled with a linear to exponential voltage control input (or even just linear VC) it might make for an interesting sounding circuit. Being pure analog, the granite just might impart some form of unusual wave impurities to make it truly unique.

And if it could be made into a zero-cross oscillator, then it should (theoretically) sound amazing.

Forget the power generation stuff, I like this idea better. :tu:

Edit: Oops, sorry for going so OT everyone.

Edited by theSOURCE, 04 April 2013 - 10:34 PM.

#672    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

imagine a kind of smaller skinnier dinosaur .... (nothing much like the iconic T Rex type of thing)... what would we look more like....a smaller dinosaur, a bird or a kangaroo..?  I think we all know what the answer to that is.... :P
Oooh, oooh, I know!  It would look like an FTB or a CTist dependent on lineage.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#673    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,269 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 04 April 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

So if a poster claims that 2+2 equals 5 and everybody else claims that 2+2 equals 4, is that also a pack mentality? Zoser was, simply and unequivocally, wrong. And it was obvious and was pointed out by many. Why is that a pack mentality?

Cheers,
Badeskov

the posts, my good Sir ...only the posts and nothing but the posts :D

View Postseeder, on 04 April 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Miss him? Hell he hasnt gone anywhere,  he is not exiled, and he still posts here, but is limited now to NOT banging just the one drum, which means, and who can say, that he may well do/say something on a subject that gets everyone interested again, but as I have pointed out, who can think of an interesting AA theory thats hasnt already been hammered out before?  We are all here to discuss interesting things no matter how bizarre. I for one welcome any NEW inputs.  I for one dont care if he participates here on ANY discussion, so long as its not the damned rocks and drill holes...

.... but the rocks and holes are all but what we have ... don't you see ?

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

~snip

speculation...no-one panic... B) :D

too late :w00t:

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#674    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostEldorado, on 04 April 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

I do.  It' s just the pack attacks that get to me.  They always have and always will and when I see the pack attack I like to raise my voice in protest.  It seldom does any good for the victim but it helps me sleep at night.  (lol)

Indeed, however, you get what you give, and that is all we are seeing here. He does not mind a pack attack as well, if you go through the earlier parts of the closed thread. Karma?

At the end of the day, it is the evidence that is important, and the terrible presentations we have seen are not being well received, is it not also rude to keep pushing unwanted wares at others? And do do so in a smug and rude fashion dismissing real evidence at the wave of a hand? Considering the real effort that has gone into providing the information it is nothing short of in insult, and IMHO something of an ethical crime. What we are seeing is real history being pushed aside for a fantasy, that I take offence to. And I do not sleep well at night thinking some kid might be influenced by the condescending attitude and claims in angst. No kid likes school, some will support the idea of throwing away textbooks, and IMHO, if one illicits such behaviour, it should be a crime punishable by law.

One would think a modicum of self respect might have ended this train wreck much sooner.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#675    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

View Postbee, on 04 April 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

I liked zoser's posts....and the pictures and the videos.

You know that really comes as no shock at all. Whist trying to begin conversations about Holographic Projectors with Bruce Cathie's magnetic line system, all a cover up so the Government can destroy things with death rays because Aliens are covering up the progress at Area 51 where we have aliens working in underground bases with Bob Lazar and Edgar Mitchell being "suppressed" to a point where he canot say he is "suppressed, but you know better, so he canot tell us about moon bases and aliens following Apollo 11, that Stephen Greer has "the goods on" but is also suppressed by the same people keeping Lloyd Pye under wraps, because it would lead us to free energy, which would all be explained by Boyd Bushman's anti gravity toys if he were just given the chance, which in turn would allow Keshe to fly Iran to other galaxies in the blink of an eye, all validating George Admaski and Zecheriah Stitchin, it is amazing the two of you have not hooked up by now for dinner at a Stanton Friedman talkshow. Peas in a pod.
Melting stones must be a new one, but perhaps you can use your death ray on that holographic space hotel to soften the stones?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users