Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#856    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

New stones !!

Some pics I posted in the Paleontology forum, of buildings made by an unknown, 4000 years old civilization in Turkmenistan:

Posted Image

Posted Image

As we all can see these are bunkers because they were in a nuclear war with aliens.

EDIT:

Sorry, the link:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245911

Edited by Abramelin, 08 April 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#857    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 08 April 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

New stones !!

Some pics I posted in the Paleontology forum, of buildings made by an unknown, 4000 years old civilization in Turkmenistan:

Posted Image

Posted Image

As we all can see these are bunkers because they were in a nuclear war with aliens.

EDIT:

Sorry, the link:

Great thanks! Even such things as this cause a lot of questions, but at least the AA series hasn't got to it. Yet, anyway. And the age of it, makes you wonder how much more stuff is buried somewhere in the sand of time doesn't it? I skim read the links, but did they find any artifacts of note?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#858    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 08 April 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

Wow, poor cat. :hmm:

Am I a bad person if that video made me laugh though? :lol:

Hell no you're not bad! It had me in hysterics... I even went on a mission to find other similar on YT, (theres tonnes) I would imagine the thump sounds were added after, but who knows? :w00t:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#859    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

View Postseeder, on 08 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Great thanks! Even such things as this cause a lot of questions, but at least the AA series hasn't got to it. Yet, anyway. And the age of it, makes you wonder how much more stuff is buried somewhere in the sand of time doesn't it? I skim read the links, but did they find any artifacts of note?

Yes, and I just posted about them. It seems they had close ties with the Indus Valley Civilization.

#860    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

New stones !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT:

Sorry, the link:

It's amazingly 'clean' looking. I mean look at them curves! No pointed or jagged edges. It's just lovely curves.
Sorry... I got transfixed...

Nice one, Abramelin! Now, I will read the link you attached... I just got so distracted by the pictures.

:tu:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#861    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostAsadora, on 08 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

It's amazingly 'clean' looking. I mean look at them curves! No pointed or jagged edges. It's just lovely curves.

Nice one, Abramelin! Now, I will read the link you attached... I just got so distracted by the pictures.

Lol, you're thinking of an ancient Red Light Zone!

Btw, the thread has been moved to the "Alternative Histories" forum.

#862    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,322 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostAsadora, on 08 April 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

I hope you don't mean that it looks vitrified.  That would be illogistical.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#863    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostHarte, on 08 April 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

I hope you don't mean that it looks vitrified.  That would be illogistical.

Harte

No. I'm talking about the actual beauty of the curves. My mind treats such as candy in a way and I just find it pleasing to the eye. I see beauty in structures. That was my meaning:)

Kind Regards;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#864    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

Since there is not much happening on the thread now, I thought some might find it interesting to look at what others are saying on the stonework front.

Some 33 comments:

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Posted Image

#865    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

This thread is more like an add for a travelagency than anything to do with UFOs and extraterrestrials.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#866    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,084 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

View Postzoser, on 11 April 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

Since there is not much happening on the thread now, I thought some might find it interesting to look at what others are saying on the stonework front.

Some 33 comments:

You will take what you can get huh?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#867    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image

here's a skull which was found at ^^ that site...

Posted Image

:yes:

#868    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 April 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

Some 33 comments:

still trying to derail this thread with PP rock pics eh? You must be at a total loss zoser, not having anyone/anywhere to discuss Mr Fraud Foerester and Dunn....good lord matey is that the only subject that you think about?  You know, if you want to start posting again heres an idea...

If you look up "Ancient Aliens, History Channel"...(full episodes etc), you will find dozens of subjects under the AA series umbrella. Yes dozens! Pick a subject NOT involving PP or the GP, nor stone-working (of any structure), look into it and post it for discussion, if you want. I mean if you believe the AA theories, why single out just PP and GP? There are dozens more tales 'credited' to AA...  (all rubbish IMO).

I did see you started a Sirius thread but there were already 3-4 similar already, (topic/forum search is your friend), (besides on that topic, his documentary is out next week or thereabouts so we will know without doubt the final mystery on his alien dolly)

But if your focus is only on PP and GP etc, pls dont bother bringing it up again, here anyway, And pls dont feel your doing any favors by bumping this thread up, when it slides - it slides, Ive no wish to regurgitate it in order to have a 'top thread', there's many others just as interesting. Well quite a few anyway,...

as with a polite conversation over a meal, when one topic has been discussed,  we move along to the next. Not keep going back to what we said already...(dinner guests like that don't get invited again)

#869    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,549 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 11 April 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

here's a skull which was found at ^^ that site...

Posted Image

:yes:

MY GOD! So there's truth in the ancient alien PacMan then?  There's me thinking it was 'just' a computer game,...

#870    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

This one was found on Mars.

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users