Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bobby Brown released from jail

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Bobby Brown has been released from prison after spending just nine hours behind bars.

The singer - the ex-husband of the late Whitney Houston - barely had time to settle into his cell following his incarceration on Wednesday morning for his third driving under the influence (DUI) conviction.

Read more

Posted Image

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,106 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Wonder what he will do when he gets home......... clean his new car before taking it out for a spin?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Wonder what he will do when he gets home......... clean his new car before taking it out for a spin?

Probably, just after he has knocked his bit of fluff about the house first, teaching her not to get lippy.

Posted Image

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,106 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postxsas, on 21 March 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

Probably, just after he has knocked his bit of fluff about the house first, teaching her not to get lippy.
haha.Posted Image
Silly me, yep, the man has his priorities.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

What bull is this was anybody here they would get the full sentence.
But he will be back in jail within a year mark my words trouble finds trouble makers

#6    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,372 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Look at you people trying to hold this man down,discriminating against his right to drive because of the.....Oh wait a second if i had 3 DUI offenses i would be found somewhere underneath the prison.Rich piece of **** walks.God Bless America

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#7    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,876 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

does anyone still have any faith in our justice system??  lol

RESIDENT TROLL.

#8    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,965 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

I spent a week in jail once... before even being arraigned and charged.       (only time i was ever in jail  btw... i'm a sweety  lol )

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#9    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,628 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

just goes to show fame and money will keep you out of jail. bet he gets to keep his license too... pathetic. drunk drivers should be punished far more severely than they are.

#10    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Postxsas, on 21 March 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

Has bobby brown been portrayed as violent toward women? I never heard that before...

Or is this about animal abuse? What is 'bit of fluff'?

Nm I looked it up.... aww sorry my love whitney he beat you up... alcohol isnt nice. And crack, I dobt know if that makes you violent or not but it sure makes your brain worst and worst and worst.. poor guys. I liked both of them back in the day. There is help but they just cant see it. I think a year for a crackhead is like a month for us (noncrackheads) they always plan on quit ting but tomorrow never comes and the years just fly by.. next thing you know its been 20 years since you made and album, you walking out of jail on your third dui and everybodys 'talkin all this stuff about me why dont they just let me live." <song lyrics lol....

You can do it bobby! Put down the pipe!

Edited by SpiritWriter, 22 March 2013 - 09:09 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#11    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postlightly, on 22 March 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

I spent a week in jail once... before even being arraigned and charged.    (only time i was ever in jail  btw... i'm a sweety  lol )
I remember.  So hows the wife and kids?

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,106 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 22 March 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Has bobby brown been portrayed as violent toward women? I never heard that before...

Or is this about animal abuse? What is 'bit of fluff'?

Nm I looked it up.... aww sorry my love whitney he beat you up... alcohol isnt nice. And crack, I dobt know if that makes you violent or not but it sure makes your brain worst and worst and worst.. poor guys. I liked both of them back in the day. There is help but they just cant see it. I think a year for a crackhead is like a month for us (noncrackheads) they always plan on quit ting but tomorrow never comes and the years just fly by.. next thing you know its been 20 years since you made and album, you walking out of jail on your third dui and everybodys 'talkin all this stuff about me why dont they just let me live." <song lyrics lol....

You can do it bobby! Put down the pipe!

Are you being sarcastic? i hope so. There is no defending this piece of garbage.

#13    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 March 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Are you being sarcastic? i hope so. There is no defending this piece of garbage.

Sarcastic about what?

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#14    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 March 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

He needs healing. He could be like the skinny guy of the five heart beats...  drug addiction is a disease and mental problem my friend. Piece of garbage? Ok... im gonna go home and rock some of his cuts....

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,498 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 22 March 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

He needs healing. He could be like the skinny guy of the five heart beats...  drug addiction is a disease and mental problem my friend. Piece of garbage? Ok... im gonna go home and rock some of his cuts....
He's a wife-beater.
Frankly, some time as someone called Bubba's pillow would work miracles for scum like him.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users