Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

PETA sacrificing animal in Satanic Rituals?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

http://www.dailymail...an-shelter.html

Recent news says that the organization PETA is now 'euthanizing' 90% of the animals it takes in.

What better cover, than pretend to care for animals, when in reality these animals are being sacrificed behind closed doors in Satanic rituals....

#2    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

As much as I don't like PETA I don't think there's any Satanic rituals involved. Just seriously misguided and foolish people.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

That's just stupid.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,472 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

Right, and the evidence for these Satanic rituals is .... ? :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

:rolleyes:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,549 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

I doubt it's satanic but PETA is full of idiots.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 21 March 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Right, and the evidence for these Satanic rituals is .... ? :unsure2:

Even the linked article doesn't mention satanic ritual soooooo what's the deal OP?

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#8    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,810 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

Ok, this might be funnier than the King killed Lennon CT.

I don't like PETA one jot, but this is just silly. Great job making up a BS title for the thread that has nothing to do with the article and is completely unsupported. :tu:  That makes for a CT :)

#9    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Firstly as other have said, no evidence or anything to do with Satanic rituals...

Secondly this article is a another great daily fail attempt at making stupid people believe something for their agenda. Oh and it's worked.

Now let me explain how it really works for those who start going crazy and not understanding.

PETA is against keeping animals as pets, now one of the reasons is that people just get rid of pets all the time because of loads of reasons, mostly "oh i never knew it would grow that big"... it's a German Shepperd what the hell did you expect?!

So what happens is that these charity companies have to take the animals and they can't afford to house and look after them all. (Hardly anyone takes abandoned animals on form shelter) So they have to exterminate them. (I know in the UK it's a 72 hour period unless there is enough room and food at the shelter) Oh and you know the whole putting the animal to sleep thing... Well it's actually really horrible and unpleasant. It isn't some nice magical experience at all.

No matter how much i dislike PETA's stupid ways of getting their point across. (with all the money they receive they could really help animals, but instead they do stupid campaigns that makes people hate them)

PETA is not the one to blame here... Society is.

Edited by Coffey, 21 March 2013 - 05:39 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

I don't like PETA but what else are you going to do with all these animals that people don't want.  I wish people would get their pets spayed or neutered and this wouldn't be a problem.  Dumping them off on someones doorstep doesn't work and isn't the answer.  If they wanted a pet they would of got one on their own.

#11    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

I never claimed to have any evidence of Satanic Rituals being performed by PETA, it's just a hunch I have.

I do know that police are no longer allowed to mention Satanic Rituals uncovered to the public...

#12    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,549 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 21 March 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

I do know that police are no longer allowed to mention Satanic Rituals uncovered to the public...

Huh?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#13    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

I never claimed to have any evidence of Satanic Rituals being performed by PETA, it's just a hunch I have.

And how did you draw that conclusion?

#14    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,810 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

Sorry if I thought you were claiming based off your title and OP. It really sounded like you were making a statement rather than suggesting a hunch. My bad for misinterpreting?

Anywho. I still see news reports of ritual killings. Perhaps part of the reason why the term satanic isn't used as frequently as it used to is because so many other cases that were called satanic turned out not to be. Maybe satanism is just passe. Perhaps at one time everything was called satanic, but more recently it's been realized that other faiths do it too as well as random nutty groups, probably more than the satanists ever did.
Satanists really used to get blamed for a lot of crap that non-satanists did, it's the basis for many a haunt legend.

I guess that would change it to is PETA doing ritual killings of animals in general? I would still guess that's a no.

tapir, please complete the CT for us. WHY would PETA be doing ritual killings? Usually in a CT, there's a reason why the SS is doing their CT deeds.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

So now a conspiracy is defined as just some "crazy **** I thought up"?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users