Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

PETA sacrificing animal in Satanic Rituals?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#46    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 23 March 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

L. Ron was a Satanist?! :santa:

No,but he and Crowley are mentioned in the articles posted on this thread .

Miss me?

#47    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 23 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

But doesn't have to, and besides, many don't think of "Satan" (if they think of "him" at all) as being a "real" deity (insofar as any are), but as a symbol or allegory. I think you're being rather dogmatic in insisting that true satanists have to worship Satan.

But that is the definition of Satanism . They worship Satan . Again . Death metal kids who kill chickens and draw upsidedown  pentagrams,are basically morons playing with fire .

People who worship Christ ,are Christians ,right ? Who else worships Christ ? Not Buddhists  ,not wiccans . People practicing magick who have no interest in,Satan ,are Satanists too ,if they use a similiar ritual ?  As that is the usual assumption ,and why people who practice magick are very specific about all of this.
Satanists worship Satan .
Not big bird ,not Yeoweh ,not Kali or Jesus or Justin beiber ,Satan .
I've been called a Satanist more times than I care to remember ,just because I am a practitioner of the arts ,and in close to 30 years of being pagan ,not once in my life have I called upon Satan for anything .

Miss me?

#48    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:33 AM

View Postdarkmoonlady, on 24 March 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

PETA euthanizing the majority of the animals it takes in is more a financial move than anything connected to Satanic ritual sacrifice. They take in money and are a tax exempt corporation on the idea that they are a charitable organization whose goal is "protecting" animals. They do have a political agenda which is to end all animal use of all kinds including having pets, horseback riding (it's cruel to them) etc. That they are taking in millions of dollars then killing the animals they claim to be protecting is hypocritical but it isn't connected with Satanism, just greed. As a charitble organization they have to account to the IRS for their funds coming in and out so the money spent on euthansia drugs is proof of the animals being put down not sacrificed.

NYC ACC makes a fortune on euthanized animals . They will have an adopter driving in from 3 hours  away ,be aware of it ,and kill the animal any way .
They sell them for things like rending etc. It's despicable. I hate them all .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 24 March 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Miss me?

#49    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:21 AM

I wouldnt put it past any of those idiots to do something like that,Think about it,P.E.T.A could be a cult.

#50    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,047 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

So many charities nowadays are really just ways for the management to live well and pocket money.  To be sure, some money generally finds its ways into helpful places, but in many cases a really small amount, while fundraisers pocket huge salaries.

I see this all over the place in Asia with NGOs.  

The Buddha taught compassion, but he preceded the teaching with the word "detached."  Detached compassion means you are not moved by emotional appeals but by genuine need.

#51    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,547 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 24 March 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

But that is the definition of Satanism . They worship Satan . Again . Death metal kids who kill chickens and draw upsidedown  pentagrams,are basically morons playing with fire .

People who worship Christ ,are Christians ,right ? Who else worships Christ ? Not Buddhists  ,not wiccans . People practicing magick who have no interest in,Satan ,are Satanists too ,if they use a similiar ritual ?  As that is the usual assumption ,and why people who practice magick are very specific about all of this.
Satanists worship Satan .
Not big bird ,not Yeoweh ,not Kali or Jesus or Justin beiber ,Satan .
I've been called a Satanist more times than I care to remember ,just because I am a practitioner of the arts ,and in close to 30 years of being pagan ,not once in my life have I called upon Satan for anything .
It really doesn't have to involve worshipping anyone or anything at all; it can be Theistic or Atheistic; Atheistic is all about the individual. LaVey, for instance, was Atheistic. Worshipping Satna (or anyone esle) really doesn't have to be a qualification.
--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism for an indication of how diverse it is.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#52    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,665 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Four pages in and there is a distinct lack of substance to the notion of PETA participating in Satanic rites or animal sacrifices.

I think this thread has run it's course.

Should a member discover evidence worth presenting in the future they may start a new thread, however, a reminder of a pertinant rule:

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.

Thread closed.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users