Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Xbox 360 Live Hacked?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

It seems tehre are reports of a group have hacked XboX live. People are not happy after paying for a "Secure Online service" and having it hacked is pretty bad. Last year Sony was also hacked along with the CIA website and paypal to name others.

http://www.engadget....ccounts-hacked/

Hope no one getting badly affected by this, ID Theft can destroy lives. Bloomin hackers.

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Well that's really bad as you have to use your email account to sign into Xbox live... Not as bad as PSN being down for as long as it was though. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,698 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

Thats why my husband uses an email account made up just  for xbox, they can hack that all they like, theres nothing on there.

I am not religious, but this does not make me anti religion.

#4    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

ive just removed all my girlfriends cards from her live account. It may not be as bad as the PSN outtage but the fact you pay for there live service kinda makes it a kick in the face to paying customer. Many a times ive been told by people " i pay for the security" what they paying for now?

Posted Image

#5    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

Thats why my husband uses an email account made up just  for xbox, they can hack that all they like, theres nothing on there.

I do too. But often times I don't have a live account anyways. I wouldn't be a valuable target either.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,698 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 22 March 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I do too. But often times I don't have a live account anyways. I wouldn't be a valuable target either.
I just don`t get this xbox live thing, he sits there laughing and saying "did you see that?" after all these years he still doesn`t realize I JUST DON`t CARE to watch him getting blown up or blowing up others, but hey! it keeps him happy for a few hours and off my back.Posted Image

#7    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

I doubt us lowly gamers have much to worry about.  They'd probably go after high profile gamers.

#8    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,685 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 March 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

I just don`t get this xbox live thing, he sits there laughing and saying "did you see that?" after all these years he still doesn`t realize I JUST DON`t CARE to watch him getting blown up or blowing up others, but hey! it keeps him happy for a few hours and off my back.Posted Image

The perfect wife. My g/f HATES me playing Xbox. Maybe you could have a word with her? :)

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,698 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 22 March 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

The perfect wife. My g/f HATES me playing Xbox. Maybe you could have a word with her? :)
I love him playing football on Sunday afternoon, his got that Fifa 13 thingy my bob game and must say its pretty wicked. I love footy on a Sunday afternoon in the background while I am plotting around doing my bits. I must be weird!

#10    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 22 March 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Ive spent the early part of this year on my PS3 My GF wishs id spend more time on the Xbox with her :P

Posted Image

#11    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

View Postkrypter3, on 22 March 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

I doubt us lowly gamers have much to worry about.  They'd probably go after high profile gamers.

Tell that to Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory.. Loved the episode when his account was hacked.

Posted Image

#12    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,685 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 22 March 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

I love him playing football on Sunday afternoon, his got that Fifa 13 thingy my bob game and must say its pretty wicked. I love footy on a Sunday afternoon in the background while I am plotting around doing my bits. I must be weird!

She's great when it comes to me watching football. Playing it, not so much. :D

Not played this year's Fifa. Might need to get it, even though I'm only a mid-level player.

#13    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

View Postxsas, on 22 March 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

Tell that to Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory.. Loved the episode when his account was hacked.

That was different!!! they stole Glen his Battle Ostrich, !!!

Edited by Vaise, 22 March 2013 - 04:53 PM.

Posted Image

#14    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,698 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

He has just come back with world snooker 2011......2011?? and it cost him 26 squid?
he is moaning that he did not get a big enough clap for a shot.

What is it with you boys?Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users