Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bullied Kid Kills Himself

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,725 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I've been there myself. I was Peter Parker personified in school up until about the 9th grade. When the testosterone kicked in everything changed rapidly and no longer was I on the receiving end. All it took was a total of 3 punches to two different kids and they never gave me another problem after that. I didn't start the fights, but when I was shoved, I finished them. My kid is pretty good sized, he's fast, and he's in martial arts. This other kid though was held back a year, has about 50lbs on him, and is trying to go down the extortionist give me your lunch money route. I honestly thought that was a thing of the past, but I guess not. If the principal thing doesn't work out and the situation continues, I'll have to show my kid how to be more effective than what he's learning in karate. Might have to switch his karate class for JKD eventually, would probably be money better spent there anyway.

#17    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,653 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

Sidekick to the knee will take out anybody and the kid will never bully again because that injury will last him a lifetime as a reminder.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 22 March 2013 - 04:57 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#18    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

One time, in middle school, this one boy kept picking on me. (He was a bully and troublemaker) Finally, I had enough and I kicked him in the family jewels. :D
It was in front of some of his buddies to, and a girl doing that to a boy...well, lets just say he was humbled a little bit. He left me alone after that. BTW, I had to go to the Principle's Office, but he knew the situation and just laughed his butt off about it.  :w00t:

#19    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,653 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostKowalski, on 22 March 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

One time, in middle school,

One time, in band camp...

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#20    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 March 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

One time, in band camp...

:clap:

#21    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hate to admit it but I was a bully to this one boy in about 4-5th grade or so.  Never physical, but name calling and picking on him.  Well, I was doing it one day and this other huge kid took exception to it and socked me right in the eye.  It hurt like hell, but it also taught me a huge lesson.  I never picked on anyone like that ever again.

I don't know why I did it, my parents would have had a fit if they learned I did.  Glad I was able to see the 'light' so to speak.

I also have had my share of it from the other side as well.  I feel karma taught me well.

#22    Bavarian Raven

Bavarian Raven

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

I remember when i was in school, there was this student two years older then me who use to bully me and another four or five kids. One day all of us got together and met him in the park. We didn't hurt him so much as scare him, but he did leave us alone after that. :whistle:  Sadly, sometimes you just need to stand up and face the threat :/ Because honestly, bullying will never end, its in our instincts to bully (as it is with most animals).

#23    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,570 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

Dang. The OP's post article is disturbing.

I was bullied as a kid, but never thought about suicide.

Maybe the bullying is worse now, I don't know.

#24    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Very sad story.    Early teens is a hard time to go through.  
I went to grade school with a bully.  One day he bullied me somehow at recess  and  to my shock and amazement i suddenly had him down and was rubbing snow in his face!  lol,  he was so shocked he was sort of paralyzed!    I rose from the skirmish to smiles of approval  .. and as i strode away victoriously,  he  ran up behind me and knocked me down.    I just got up calmly and walked away...  for  i had already won the day.       Funny though,  it made us closer.    lol

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#25    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostHilander, on 22 March 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

You can try to teach them to deal with it but when you have someone in your face everyday I would imagine it would be difficult to deal with.  Who knows what this kids home life was like either.

I think the bullies that tormented this kid should face some sort of punishment.  Maybe they didn't pull the trigger but their actions caused it.

Plus where did he get the gun?

what i was wonderin.... where did an 8 year ld get the gun AND how did he get it into school.

Kitty >'.'<

#26    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Postlightly, on 22 March 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Very sad story. Early teens is a hard time to go through.  
I went to grade school with a bully.  One day he bullied me somehow at recess  and  to my shock and amazement i suddenly had him down and was rubbing snow in his face!  lol,  he was so shocked he was sort of paralyzed! I rose from the skirmish to smiles of approval  .. and as i strode away victoriously,  he  ran up behind me and knocked me down. I just got up calmly and walked away...  for  i had already won the day.    Funny though,  it made us closer. lol

my sons have had 'run-ins' with other pupils.. never been brought down this much though.... (touch wood) poor boy :( just 8 years old :( my youngest boy is 8 x

Kitty >'.'<

#27    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostBavarian Raven, on 22 March 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Sadly, sometimes you just need to stand up and face the threat :/ Because honestly, bullying will never end, its in our instincts to bully (as it is with most animals).

WTF???? It is not instinct at all! You are taught/shown it, that it is ok to bully, either other pupils or parents or tv!!
**** OFF. IT IS NOT INSTINCT.

Kitty >'.'<

#28    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm DISGUSTED AT THE MAJORITY OF YOU TALKIN BOUT VIOLENCE/TEACHIN THEM 'A LESSON'. IT IS NOT THE ANSWER.

Kitty >'.'<

#29    green_dude777

green_dude777

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

• When you look back in life, you don't regret what you did, you regret what you never attempted.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

While you're disgusted, I'm jealous;  I would love to live in the utopia where diplomacy always works and violence doesn't exist.

#30    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,247 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

View Postkitty81, on 22 March 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I'm DISGUSTED AT THE MAJORITY OF YOU TALKIN BOUT VIOLENCE/TEACHIN THEM 'A LESSON'. IT IS NOT THE ANSWER.

Violence in limited use is in many regards more effective than talking.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users