Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bigfoot believer shares hairs and skin

bigfoot hairs skin betty klopp

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,980 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Betty Klopp has been holding on to these strands of hair and bits of skin for nearly 45 years.

"Of course I've kept it," Klopp told KPIC News. "I wouldn't give it up for anything."

She believes the clumps came from a bigfoot.

http://www.katu.com/.../199195241.html

Posted Image

#2    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

They need to do the same test as with this sample imo Sumatran Orang Pendek Hairs Match Rock Hyrax

Edited by Rewlahool, 22 March 2013 - 04:51 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,657 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

Her sasquatch keepsake comes from her parents. Klopp said her parents were driving along in the 1960s, towing a small trailer, when they swerved off the road to avoid hitting what they believed was a man.
Klopp said her parents stopped at the Porter Creek Store to assess what had happened. They got out of the car and searched the area, but they found nothing.

The next day, her parents discovered pieces of skin and hair snagged on the trailer.

============================

Surely if you swerve to avoid something you would know if you hit it or not if its the size of a man considering they thought the hair and skin came from it? What I believe they found was a piece of roadkill, not unusual but makes a fine story for the kids!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Klopp still believes. She decided to share her story after hearing reports that someone in Texas had killed a bigfoot.

"There are reports that someone has one and has shot it and is storing it in his freezer," Klopp said. "I would like to know for sure."

Betty, Betty... keep hold of your belief (and hair and skin), but don't go looking in any freezers for him. :no:

Edited by QuiteContrary, 22 March 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#5    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Someone should tell her that freezer Bigfoot was a hoax by a couple of knuckle head sheriffs deputies.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#6    ash68

ash68

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• It doesn't matter what you think you are,but what you think,you are
    Celsus

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

If it sounds illogical then it's usually because its nonsense and this qualifies for me as the latter

#7    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

She said the material was sent to the University of Montana for testing about 3 years ago. The results showed the DNA was too deteriorated and the hair too degraded to make any identification.

Find that a bi weird, is that true? Maybe they got results confirming it was some normal animal and didn't want to ruin her "magic".

I expected DNA to last longer.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#8    marcos anthony toledo

marcos anthony toledo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Waiting forty five years to test a sample is too long. They should have been tested as soon a possible or stored in a good freezer if they were going to delay studing these samples for so long.

#9    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Immortal

• 4,135 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Anyone else wonder that even if samples found were tested and were found to be of a new bipedal creature, that they would release it to the public?
There are a lot of reasons I can think of that they would leave all of us still pondering over bigfoot. What if this creature is a horrible experiment gone wrong or they wish it to be left alone for conservational reasons? Imagine how many people would go and try to hunt bigfoot for a trophy mount.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#10    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,364 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 23 March 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Anyone else wonder that even if samples found were tested and were found to be of a new bipedal creature, that they would release it to the public?

Of course " they " would......And, legitimate research would be done on them, first to find one, second to protect them, third to learn about them.

There are a lot of reasons I can think of that they would leave all of us still pondering over bigfoot.

First, who are " they " ?   Second, I had posted a few copies of emails from Department of Wildlife officials emails I had received. Just to stop this madness. I see they did not help.

What if this creature is a horrible experiment gone wrong or they wish it to be left alone for conservational reasons?

What?........

Imagine how many people would go and try to hunt bigfoot for a trophy mount.

None would. If something were found to be real such as this, it would be protected. Right as of now, i " it " is not protected, and not one has been shot...... :blush:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#11    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

so nothing has turned up yet then?i mean come on is it that hard to examine one piece of DNA .almost everything in the bodies can be used for DNA.EVEN ONE piece of hair.more conventional scientist and science should be doing this as well imagine what we could accomplish and one thing is lets leave out government out of these researches and DNA testing for various obvious reasons

#12    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Postmarcos anthony toledo, on 23 March 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Waiting forty five years to test a sample is too long. They should have been tested as soon a possible or stored in a good freezer if they were going to delay studing these samples for so long.
I don't belive DNA testing was an option 40 years before.

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#13    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Immortal

• 4,135 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

It's sort of hard to answer you, Sakari, when you have left all of it in quote form..
I didn't know that I couldn't use "they" but when I said it in that message, I meant it as the officials. I guess I need to be more aware of the details.
As for bigfoot being a mutation, that was part of my sense of humor.. :unsure2: If bigfoot were real, of course they would be a sort of animal.
As for your copies of the emails, my bad for my ignorance and lack of time spent here over the past few months. I guess I should've followed it on twitter...oh wait, don't have it.

Protected or not, poachers still continue to hunt animals illegally. :-*

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#14    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,364 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 24 March 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

It's sort of hard to answer you, Sakari, when you have left all of it in quote form..
I didn't know that I couldn't use "they" but when I said it in that message, I meant it as the officials. I guess I need to be more aware of the details.
As for bigfoot being a mutation, that was part of my sense of humor.. :unsure2: If bigfoot were real, of course they would be a sort of animal.
As for your copies of the emails, my bad for my ignorance and lack of time spent here over the past few months. I guess I should've followed it on twitter...oh wait, don't have it.

Protected or not, poachers still continue to hunt animals illegally. :-*

Not very many. And even the poachers have not killed a Bigfoot.

Sorry I did not get the joke, you know how it can be around here, that can be a serious reply from some.

As for the emails, I do not expect anyone to see them. Every week a new bif topic is started, and any facts or debates on previous topics are buried, although they are a carbon copy of the new ones.

Edited by Sakari, 24 March 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#15    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

I doubt Bigfoot is real, but I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever if the CIA or the Military did some kind of experiment and made a creature. They've done a lot of unethical things that are worse. I doubt thye would ever let something escape though. And if it did then you have to use common sense to come to the conclusion they would have chipped it, I mean the general public can chip pets and have been able to do so for a while now, the Military etc would ahve had that technology years before the public. If he escaped they would have tracked it, then killed or taken back whatever. So would probably only cover 1 sighting in reality.

Edited by Coffey, 24 March 2013 - 02:22 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users