Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bigfoot believer shares hairs and skin

bigfoot hairs skin betty klopp

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Bigfoot hair: http://www.google.co...11&tx=104&ty=97

Elk hair: http://www.google.co...=9&tx=139&ty=60

The resemblance is remarkable!

#17    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,755 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostAndromedan Starseed 333, on 23 March 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

so nothing has turned up yet then?i mean come on is it that hard to examine one piece of DNA .almost everything in the bodies can be used for DNA.EVEN ONE piece of hair.more conventional scientist and science should be doing this as well imagine what we could accomplish and one thing is lets leave out government out of these researches and DNA testing for various obvious reasons

Not to over emphasize anything, but for humans at least, in order for hair to be DNA tested, the hair folicle must be present(and is what is actually tested)

Shed hair does not always include the folicle. Some do, though, especially those hairs pulled from the skin while, say, runing through brush in the woods, or "matted" hair during brushing/combing.

Even still, as pointed-out by someone else, preservation is key.

#18    rustygh

rustygh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    ― Carl Sagan

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Its all BS. No Bigfoot here again people. Stop the conspiracy theories. Did anyone ask that lady if she is religious?  My money's on Christian!

#19    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,366 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

View PostRewlahool, on 22 March 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

They need to do the same test as with this sample imo Sumatran Orang Pendek Hairs Match Rock Hyrax
Ah yes, the rock hyrax that is entirely something else than than a primate but that has evolved to make people think it was an orangutan like primate and which was to have been proven to the world a few months after you started that thread.  Not that that makes any sense at all.

Species that evolve to look like something else either evolve to look like something poisonous or dangerous (like insects and snakes that have evolved similar colouration and shapes to wasps and venomous species of snakes) or to look like part of the scenery (fish that look like rocks and sand, animals with spot and stripe patterns that render them near invisible from a distance

Why would a large rodent evolve to be mistaken for a medium sized primate?

The hair evidence and forthcoming DNA evidence will dispell that kind of myth once and for all hopefully. Only a couple of months to wait and the whole world will be spellbound by the discovery of a new intelligent species.
What happened with that?

Are you still touting the underwater swimming giant owl that flies upside down with its head inverted 180 degrees and which can zap prey with its magnetic death vision?  Is that also a hyrax?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#20    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Lol. There's two main cryptids imo (i) the hyrax were-creatures who are adept at keeping humans in the dark (ii) less intelligent flying lizards which use their rib-extensions for flight. Both have keen abilities to directly interfere with the human brain, hence 'loss of time' etc.

P.S I assume you haven't actually compared the two hair samples given under magnification and specified in a scientific report.

Edited by Rewlahool, 25 March 2013 - 12:01 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#21    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,366 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostRewlahool, on 25 March 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

Lol. There's two main cryptids imo (i) the hyrax were-creatures who are adept at keeping humans in the dark (ii) less intelligent flying lizards which use their rib-extensions for flight. Both have keen abilities to directly interfere with the human brain, hence 'loss of time' etc.
Be honest.  There's more than just two creatures you have been promoting.

Is the Rake dog-man (which looks like a hairless humanoid possibly with dog features and which is appearing in people's bedrooms because it's taking revenge of humanity for crimes against it's kind (I can barely type that without laughing)) you are talking about in the recent thread the same creature as the rock hyrax that has evolved to look like a woolly mammoth from a distance and which is the same creature as the rock hyrax in south east Asia which has evolved because it wants to be mistaken for an orangutan?  Those are wildly different creatures and those

Is the underwater swimming owl the same thing as a glowbird and which are both "less intelligent flying lizard?  I remember your sketch of the owl - it was clearly an actual owl type creature, not a type of flying lizard.  You've talked about owls, geckos, archaeopteryx evolutionary offshoot etc. when describing this thing.  Either you haven't a clue what this creature is (a modern bird like an owl, a lizard like a gecko or an offshoot of archaeosaur distinct from modern birds) or you are actually describing several different creatures.

Those are just off the top of my head.  Regulars here will be familiar for all the other bizarre and fantastical creatures you have describe on these forums and how often you just dump one silly creature for a new one.

P.S I assume you haven't actually compared the two hair samples given under magnification and specified in a scientific report.
Have you?  Do you have the expertise to make such a comparison yourself or are you just taking the word of those who claimed that orang pendak has the same hair as a rock hyrax?  How did they conclude in the first place that the hair was from an orang pendak anyway?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#22    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

View Postrustygh, on 24 March 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

My money's on Christian!

What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying Christians are gullible?

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#23    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 25 March 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Be honest.  There's more than just two creatures you have been promoting.

Is the Rake dog-man (which looks like a hairless humanoid possibly with dog features and which is appearing in people's bedrooms because it's taking revenge of humanity for crimes against it's kind (I can barely type that without laughing)) you are talking about in the recent thread the same creature as the rock hyrax that has evolved to look like a woolly mammoth from a distance and which is the same creature as the rock hyrax in south east Asia which has evolved because it wants to be mistaken for an orangutan?  Those are wildly different creatures and those

Is the underwater swimming owl the same thing as a glowbird and which are both "less intelligent flying lizard?  I remember your sketch of the owl - it was clearly an actual owl type creature, not a type of flying lizard.  You've talked about owls, geckos, archaeopteryx evolutionary offshoot etc. when describing this thing.  Either you haven't a clue what this creature is (a modern bird like an owl, a lizard like a gecko or an offshoot of archaeosaur distinct from modern birds) or you are actually describing several different creatures.

Those are just off the top of my head.  Regulars here will be familiar for all the other bizarre and fantastical creatures you have describe on these forums and how often you just dump one silly creature for a new one.

Have you?  Do you have the expertise to make such a comparison yourself or are you just taking the word of those who claimed that orang pendak has the same hair as a rock hyrax?  How did they conclude in the first place that the hair was from an orang pendak anyway?
Lol!!!! .......

Extreme Expeditions was a scientifically respectable project to recover Orang Pendek hair, with local guides taking the party up into the jungled hills of Sumatra.

So you haven't compared the two images then!

Edited by Rewlahool, 26 March 2013 - 03:34 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#24    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,756 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostRewlahool, on 26 March 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

Lol!!!! .......

Extreme Expeditions was a scientifically respectable project to recover Orang Pendek hair, with local guides taking the party up into the jungled hills of Sumatra.

Neither have you, you just made it up as usual

#25    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,366 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostRewlahool, on 26 March 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

And how did they verify that it was a sample of orang pendak hair?

Have you?  I suspect that you and I both lack the zoological qualifications to make judgments on animal hair samples based upon visual examination.

There's no point in me examining the two images because I know nothing about how to identify or compare animal hair samples.  I strongly suspect, based upon your history and your sub-hypothetical and sub-pseudoscientific theories about animal behaviour and evolution that you couldn't identify a photo of a dog if presented with one, nevermind be able to offer a judgment about animal hair samples.

Edited by Archimedes, 26 March 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#26    lovsasn

lovsasn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Keep an open mind people, Bigfoot/Sasquatch may be out there. After all you are on the unexplained-mysteries website. People are seeing something, what a great mystery! :alien:

#27    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 26 March 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

And how did they verify that it was a sample of orang pendak hair?

Have you?  I suspect that you and I both lack the zoological qualifications to make judgments on animal hair samples based upon visual examination.

There's no point in me examining the two images because I know nothing about how to identify or compare animal hair samples.  I strongly suspect, based upon your history and your sub-hypothetical and sub-pseudoscientific theories about animal behaviour and evolution that you couldn't identify a photo of a dog if presented with one, nevermind be able to offer a judgment about animal hair samples.
Here's the footage of Sahar finding an Orang Pendek hair sample with Extreme Expeditions

#28    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,093 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

View Postlovsasn, on 26 March 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

Keep an open mind people, Bigfoot/Sasquatch may be out there. After all you are on the unexplained-mysteries website. People are seeing something, what a great mystery! :alien:

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users