Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ted Nugent says No Fat Chicks

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,925 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 23 March 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

Oh im sure if we all really dug super deep through s**t we might be able to find at least one or two little white lies barry may have made in the past  ;)
I am sure you are right but not to this blatant disrespect for the listener or the war veterans degree, his language, attitude and commentary were nothing short of rancid.

- those quotes I made required NO DIGGING whatsoever they were right there in the article.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#17    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

He is on record as a hipocrat and a liar - people can't go on record for something they haven't done yet, only what they did "in the past".  He insults others as if they "ain't not thing" regarding his attitude to hispanics and "fat women" and you think that mind set should "lead the free world"?.

Your version of a worthy President is pretty frightening

It just might be :)

I will only hit on one thing mentioned....Hispanics.

Ted only has a issue with illegal immigrants, and how our Government lets them get free rides in jobs, insurance, medical care, etc.

He blames the government, not the Hispanics.

I agree with him 100%

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,014 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

didn't rate Ted too highly as a musician either ...

Ted for Prez ?

I think he'll scandal himself out of a ticket before the end of the first 30 days of campaign trail, you just know he will

:lol:

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#19    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

I am sure you are right but not to this blatant disrespect for the listener or the war veterans degree, his language, attitude and commentary were nothing short of rancid.

- those quotes I made required NO DIGGING whatsoever they were right there in the article.

Im actually suprised the irony of what i said escaped you,Barry and Joe dirt get up there and lie to us all every single day.One would not have to dig very deep,remember benghazi?It was all about a movie no intel suggested otherwise  :w00t:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#20    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,925 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostSakari, on 23 March 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

It just might be :)

I will only hit on one thing mentioned....Hispanics.

Ted only has a issue with illegal immigrants, and how our Government lets them get free rides in jobs, insurance, medical care, etc.

He blames the government, not the Hispanics.

I agree with him 100%
Every country has an issue with illegal immigrants and the perceived "handouts" they receive.  Personally, I think it is just selfishness on the part of complainants.  Here in Australia it is all about the boat people.

Desperate people pleading for assylum deserves a humanitarian response not a self serving one - the United Nations claims the same and governments the world over do the best they can to raise the desperate up to a fair living standard - I have zero issues with that.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

#21    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,925 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 23 March 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

Im actually suprised the irony of what i said escaped you,Barry and Joe dirt get up there and lie to us all every single day.One would not have to dig very deep,remember benghazi?It was all about a movie no intel suggested otherwise  :w00t:
It was about intelligence and what did and did not reach the presidential office in the first days of the report.  Bush, however, had many many months to ascertain the facts of WMD in Iraq and the evidence that the whole administration blatantly knew there were none before the troops went in rates a heck of a lot higher than Benghazi, and yet ....

Irony is a double edged sword.

#22    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,605 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

It was about intelligence and what did and did not reach the presidential office in the first days of the report.  Bush, however, had many many months to ascertain the facts of WMD in Iraq and the evidence that the whole administration blatantly knew there were none before the troops went in rates a heck of a lot higher than Benghazi, and yet ....

Irony is a double edged sword.

No double edged sword for me im not a republican either.I knew bush was a liar aswell  ;)  Hmmmm.....Didnt reach his desk,must be why hilary stroked out before she was supposed to testify?Why was someone not fired for not giving very important info for days?Barry knew damn well what was going on.He also knew damn well it wasnt because of some 7 month old movie  :P

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#23    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,925 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 23 March 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

No double edged sword for me im not a republican either.I knew bush was a liar aswell  ;)  Hmmmm.....Didnt reach his desk,must be why hilary stroked out before she was supposed to testify?Why was someone not fired for not giving very important info for days?Barry knew damn well what was going on.He also knew damn well it wasnt because of some 7 month old movie  :P
Given that Obama's first public statement on the event mentioned "terrorists" yeah he knew there was information that needed to be verified and made it clear.  It was Susan Rice that made the statement about the film clip.

#24    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,605 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Given that Obama's first public statement on the event mentioned "terrorists" yeah he knew there was information that needed to be verified and made it clear.  It was Susan Rice that made the statement about the film clip.

Go back and watch the video he was not refering to that attack in refering to that name.He openly apologized for the video shortly after the events took place.

#25    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,925 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 23 March 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

Go back and watch the video he was not refering to that attack in refering to that name.He openly apologized for the video shortly after the events took place.
Of course he apologized for the video, it was making it's way around the globe in record time and was a crappy video causing increasing unrest (the fact it was not related to the attacks was second fiddle to the trouble it was now causing).

#26    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,605 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 01:34 AM, said:

Of course he apologized for the video, it was making it's way around the globe in record time and was a crappy video causing increasing unrest (the fact it was not related to the attacks was second fiddle to the trouble it was now causing).

That video was 7 months old before any of this even went down.He had no place to apologize on my and 350 mil other americans behalf for what 1 person made 7 months beforehand and not a word was mentioned about it before these events.Sure it was a crappy video but freedom of expression and speech.The video was 7 MONTHS OLD  someone just decided to use it as an excuse.

#27    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,605 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:44 AM

Anyways back to topic Crazy Ted  :lol:

#28    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

lol ted for prez? lmao what the hell look who dumasses voted to be in the whitehouse  at the moment  ted for prez lol yeah i can see it  cant belive it but wouldnt put it past any thing

#29    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

View Postjustcalmebubba, on 23 March 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

lol ted for prez? lmao what the hell look who dumasses voted to be in the whitehouse  at the moment  ted for prez lol yeah i can see it  cant belive it but wouldnt put it past any thing

Not to be mean, but if you are going to call people dumb asses, you really should use proper grammar and spelling when doing so...... :blush:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#30    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 1,605 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

View PostSakari, on 23 March 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Not to be mean, but if you are going to call people dumb asses, you really should use proper grammar and spelling when doing so...... :blush:

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users