Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Woman claims to travel universe with aliens

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31    sk8tan71

sk8tan71

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostHilander, on 25 March 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Them space dudes might be ugly and they wouldn't go with them.

In all fairness though....they are aliens and they have tractor beams and transporter arrays and tubes that go all over the place to suck them into the space ship so they really wouldn't need to worry about looks if you can just grab whoever you want.

In the beginning the universe was created.  This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

#32    mike72

mike72

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

clearly wants 15 minutes of fame

#33    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

Whats wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

View Postbison, on 25 March 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Ms. Cohen was asked to request one of her ET friends to go into the other room and describe the contents of a briefcase to her. None of them appeared inclined to cooperate. The interviewer then asked her to describe the briefcase itself, presumably by the same means. Using instead what she maintained were her own clairvoyant powers, she described a typical briefcase, at the same time indicating her belief that her powers did not work at all times. Her description was incorrect. The object produced did not look like a briefcase to me, at all. One could say, in her favor, that she was told to mentally seek out a nearby briefcase, not a satchel. For all we know, she did visualize a nearby briefcase. There are probably a number of these in a television studio. All of this proves nothing either way, of course. Her description was too general to establish anything definite, except that she knows the appearance of a typical briefcase.
Thats what Im saying If she hadnt been so vague in her discription, and actually said what was in the suitcase/satchel that would have went a LONG way to proving her claim

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#34    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Wierdooooo

#35    Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

Has anyone ever thought that maybe............... just maybe............. every single person abducted and anally probed was saved from ASS cancer?...
I KNOW IT MAKES YOU THINK :o

Edited by Silver Surfer, 26 March 2013 - 10:05 AM.

#36    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Are contactees making a comeback? They were all the rage in the 50's and 60's before we finally got some probes off of this planet and discovered that Venus and Mars were not extraterrestrial metropolitan areas the contactees said they were when they visited these planets.

#37    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,517 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

:w00t:

Well, now we know how the cat got on Red Dwarf. But I would never have guessed that it was by way of immaculate conception.

I think the most amazing thing in the interview is how everyone kept a straight face.

People have been contacting Venusians and Martians remotely on the telly for ages. I think  it was a doco on the British Space Race I watched recently that had some amusing examples on it. Embarrassing the reporters still entertain such full on crackpots like they are regular people.

Posted Image

Link to BBC Iplayer, but this particular episode does not seem to be working for me :(

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#38    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,138 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 23 March 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

Sadly, there have been any number of people who've claimed to have traveled out with the aliens and had sex with them. God love her, she needs help.

Thats true. In fact there are so many people that claim to have mastered creating a out of body experiance that there is probably something to it. In fact im pretty sure I had one myself, unintentionaly. Though I didnt have sex with anyone lol.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#39    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,028 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

A few too many squirrels in that tree...

#40    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 March 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

Well, now we know how the cat got on Red Dwarf.

Wow, I havent thought about that one in years. That was a great show. Now you made me go dig it up,... I have a feeling the kids are going to love it. :)

Thanks, dude. :tu:

Edited by Hazzard, 28 March 2013 - 12:31 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#41    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

What has she been somking? Cause I want some.

#42    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,132 posts

• Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 23 March 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Interesting person. The funny thing is that she could be telling the thruth. But who knows lol

:hmm:

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#43    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,132 posts

• Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Arn't there laws about making fun of the mentally ill?

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#44    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,996 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postgrendals_bane, on 25 March 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

I nearly had an aneurysm from laughing when at the 2:20 mark Philip Schofield asks "Who is Ian the Octopus-man?"

That sounds like a question more likely to be asked on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show'!

Edited by ealdwita, 28 March 2013 - 07:07 PM.

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#45    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Why would you have sex with an alien? How could you tell what gender they were? What if they had some alien STD? How would it even work?

Maybe these questions are better left unanswered.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users