Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the most important job is forgotten

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,816 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

It seems that europeans and those descended from them have forgotten what the most important job on the planet is.  Populations of europe are declining.

The most important job is being a mom.  The second most important job is being a dad.  It is important that we do these jobs in groups of two.  It is called being a husband and wife.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#2    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

Populations of Japanese are also declining, and soon this will apply to all of East Asia, including China.

Don't worry though if you are worried about Caucasian populations.  Muslim caucasian popultations are still growing rapidly, in Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, the former USSR states of central Asia and a number of others.  Therefore racially the "whites" are doing fine, although the religion may change.

#3    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,816 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 23 March 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

Populations of Japanese are also declining, and soon this will apply to all of East Asia, including China.

Don't worry though if you are worried about Caucasian populations.  Muslim caucasian popultations are still growing rapidly, in Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, the former USSR states of central Asia and a number of others.  Therefore racially the "whites" are doing fine, although the religion may change.

China is trying to reduce its population.  So it might not count.  But, it seems the more educated the fewer children.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#4    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

I think people decide not to have as many children when they are no longer dependent on their children's labor on the farm.  Children are an expensive burden in urban areas, so fewer children tends to go with urbanization.

I've heard it said that it goes with state pension schemes and other eldercare guarantees; the population of Vietnam will soon start to drop, and I assure you there are no such programs here.

It also, as you said, goes with education, although there is not as clear a relationship.

Finally, it goes with liberation of women.

#5    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

I live out in the country, and I have one kid. And that is ENOUGH for me! :yes:

Take for instance Werewolf Man on Hotel Transylvania:

If I had that many kids, I would SHOOT MYSELF!

#6    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Children are a blessing, but not to everyone.

#7    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 23 March 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Children are a blessing, but not to everyone.
You are totally right!
Children are not for everyone, and i'm fine if someone don't wanna have kids they would be bad parents anyway.

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#8    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:13 AM

Don't forget the janitors. Your city would quickly become pretty rank if no one cleaned our public toilets.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#9    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

If the city becomes rank enough janitorial salaries will rise and rise and rise.  They will come.

#10    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 26 March 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

If the city becomes rank enough janitorial salaries will rise and rise and rise.  They will come.
Then Janitors of the world - Unite!  Strike for better salaries....

Hey, at the least it'd be interesting :P

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#11    Wyrdlight

Wyrdlight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Its a simple by-product of advances in society.

It goes like this.

1. Better healthcare means we live longer.
2. Women now want to go and work.
3. Higher chances of babies surviving.
4. More money-driven/higher  cost of living means more time and effort is needed to set up a family home.
5. We have condoms.

Result is instead of women getting pregnant at the drop of a hat from the age of 14 onwards, relationships tend to form later or when they form do not focus on having children until the late 20's-early 30's.

So instead of getting married and having kids aged 18-24 we are having kids aged 28-34, often later.

Also raising children is so expensive, most people simply take the view that they would rather live a comfortable, free life with no drain on thier resources in terms of children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users