Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Was Jesus a....glitch?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

View PostXingWi, on 27 March 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

"What caused his distaste for Jesus"?  Well, he claims that because of Jesus he has lost everything in life. :(  And by that he means he couldn't score with women.

He has narrated before, the tragic story of his life  :

Let it out guys! Don't hold back your tears! :(

What? All that suffering and THEN he quits. That is like selling your stocks at the bottom of the recession.

Why would he say he "Could have ended up marrying that heiress..."? Marrying people is not against God's plans. Seems he ran in some serious high profile circles. If so, then those ladys were probably also Christian, and he should have stuck it out for 6 months or so (rather then 10 years) and he could have got married.

But then he might have had a hard time being married with all those extra sexy ladies running around. DAMNATION! His life is Ruined again......

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#47    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,355 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

(shrug)

Seems like a couple of guys are out to get me. Well, that's the nature of internet forums so I will have to live with that.

I gotta confess, there are a lot of details in my life that I never bothered to share with you people. And some things should better be hidden. What that scum did the internet necromancy was just a tip of the iceberg. Trust me on that. I did followed the teachings of Jesus blindingly and paid the price. Actually, it's partly my fault because I am in a high-functioning autism scale and I take things very literally. Maybe I shouldn't have been exposed to Christianity so that I could be more loose and functional. And yes, I indeed ran into some high profile circle of people many years ago.

You know, I am not completely disregarding the supernatural. I just believe that they have some very 'mechanical' origins. Seeing Jesus dressed in white? Being possessed by demons a couple of times? If you see the universe and the world as a form of program then it might be able to shed some light on that. Heck, even hearing voices of Jesus to kill people might also be explainable as a form of cosmic glitch.

See, a number of physicists are trying to prove that this universe might be a form of simulation. My bet is that it can be. And from that perspective so many things can be explained. Supernatural experiences are...basically a form of malfunctions in the cosmic structures. The reason why I buy into this is that supernatural phenomenons should be best ignored until we would be able to pinpoint the exact mechanisms of them.

All the supernatural and paranormal phenomenons are best described as being very rare and extraordinary. I can't help seeing them as some form of cosmic glitches. That's just me. Or a group of scientists.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users