Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Is feeding your children raw vegan diet nuts

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,296 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

View PostCoffey, on 29 March 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Obviously, but there is more evidence for that than HIV just coming form SIV in Africa which there is no evidence of.
You forgot to add word anecdotal.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#92    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,300 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

No one here ever hear of the "Mediterranean Diet"? Hadn't see that mentioned once in this thread. The key factor of this diet is the use of olive oil and eating less red meat, substituted mostly by eating white meat (fish, chicken, turkey). Along with this diet, you don't eat fried foods of course, including fried fish and you especially lower your intake of pig meat as much as possible; preferably to none. You do eat other red meat of course, but just every once in a while, like two or three times a month, just to get the nutrients you need.

Anyway, the "Mediterranean Diet" has been around for at least a thousand years if not more and provides a well balanced all around diet.

Something to look into, if you want to live longer.

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#93    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

surd

• 10,804 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostPurifier, on 30 March 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

Something to look into, if you want to live longer.

And who wants to do that? :rolleyes:

This ..... this is your life as it passed before other people's eyes.

italics don't really work in comic sans, do they? :/                                                                                      

#94    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,300 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 30 March 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

And who wants to do that? :rolleyes:

Apparently people who have no fear of death or having a short life span, maybe even a few who are suicidal (that's the longest way of suicide I ever seen, though). :D

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#95    Teresasig

Teresasig

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Recently, a lot of people tend to be switching to a veggie eating plan.
And I asked myself the issue: "Is it safe?"
People by nature, omnivorous. Whether properly to restrict their meals only vegetables and fruit?
Under the influence of trend, I also tried veggies diet plan. After six months, I noticed that I am began to feel much better.
The body seemed ease. Unwanted weight began to reduce. I believe the health benefits of a vegetarian diet is certainly.

Prompt please, can anyone was vegans? You did not have any kind of health issues?

#96    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,749 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

Well, I look at history.  Any strictly vegetarian humids died off long, long ago.  The omnivores continued on to modern day.  I am against additives and GMOs.  I eat a very healthy hunter/gatherer diet and feel better than I have in years.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users