Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Not ghosts, bigfoots!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Eventually pseudo-science related stuff gets boring. Needs something new to kick it off again.

I remember seeing a clip of Ancient Aliens where they claimed bigfoot was actually created by aliens to mine gold, or some crap like that. Now bigfoot are ghosts or pretend to be ghosts. What next? Bigfoot has a plesiosaur-looking submarine that he drives around Loch Ness. :wacko:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#17    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostDKO, on 26 March 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

Eventually pseudo-science related stuff gets boring. Needs something new to kick it off again.

I remember seeing a clip of Ancient Aliens where they claimed bigfoot was actually created by aliens to mine gold, or some crap like that. Now bigfoot are ghosts or pretend to be ghosts. What next? Bigfoot has a plesiosaur-looking submarine that he drives around Loch Ness. :wacko:

Mystery solved!

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#18    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,280 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

The closest I've heard of this is in the Blue Mountains at Wentworth Falls there's a really old run down hospital or something, totally surrounded by National park.

The place is legally off limits but people still go up there to look for hauntings and others say there's been a fair bit of BF activity near the place (if so probably because of all the bush, nothing to do with ghosts). I'd class them under 2 different areas and no I've never been to this place so can't personally comment on the feel or anything there.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#19    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

One thing that still confuses me, why a haunted place? You'd think with paranormal activity people and creatures alike would stay away and prefer somewhere else. Are the Bigfeet working together with ghosts somehow? Do the ghosts look over the young Bigfeet?

How does one even make sense of this theory?

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#20    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,311 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Really!?

So if a house is haunted in the basement (how many times is that the theme), there is a bigfoot hiding out in the basement...? the attic....?

YIKES!

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users