Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Proof That God Exists

• Please log in to reply
364 replies to this topic

#361    Ben Masada

Ben Masada

Poltergeist

• 3,128 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostDoug1o29, on 07 May 2013 - 06:30 PM, said:

IF the universe had a beginning, then nothing existed before the universe, not even time, because time is part of the universe.  As such, there was nothing before the universe, not even god.  That means that god had a beginning.  SO:  who or what created god?
Doug

If you had made that "nothing" with a capital letter I could have taken as another name for God. You are right again. Time did not exist because time is part of the universe as an accident of motion. The motion of matter.

"Not even God!" When Moses needed a name of reference to answer questions about Who had sent him to free the Jewish People from slavery in Egypt the name given was "I AM". Tell them that I AM sent you. God is before the universe was caused into existence and still is. He does not operate within the frame of time and space. I understand you cannot walk in that realm of perception. Your mind cannot conceive the esoteric attribute of Metaphysics. If God had had a beginning He could not be God. We would have  either to quit on Him or go for something else to explain how the universe came about if it could not cause itself into existence. Could you? How could you!  The only thing you know is that there is no God, that's all.

#362    borntosurf2

borntosurf2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

• i m here but away working for most of the day till rush orders are done :)

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:24 PM

The youtube video was very interesting, thank you for posting 120 decimal places, that s more than a google from large number theory
We never once heard about this in 4 year honours physics program lol
we were too busy in quantum mechanics the flavour of the month at the time

#363    Ben Masada

Ben Masada

Poltergeist

• 3,128 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

View Postborntosurf2, on 25 January 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

The youtube video was very interesting, thank you for posting 120 decimal places, that s more than a google from large number theory
We never once heard about this in 4 year honours physics program lol
we were too busy in quantum mechanics the flavour of the month at the time.

Then what happened to quantum mechanics, did you recover from it?

#364    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Telekinetic

• 6,835 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

View PostBen Masada, on 08 May 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

If you had made that "nothing" with a capital letter I could have taken as another name for God. You are right again. Time did not exist because time is part of the universe as an accident of motion. The motion of matter.
I'm starting to question the understanding of the universe that I had when I wrote that.  At any rate, the problem involves black holes and such and as I am not a cosmologist, I'll have to rely on somebody else to do the prep work.  I am withdrawing from this particular argument.
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

#365    Ben Masada

Ben Masada

Poltergeist

• 3,128 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

View PostDoug1o29, on 27 January 2014 - 07:43 PM, said:

I'm starting to question the understanding of the universe that I had when I wrote that.  At any rate, the problem involves black holes and such and as I am not a cosmologist, I'll have to rely on somebody else to do the prep work.  I am withdrawing from this particular argument.
Doug

Why, afraid of the Truth?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users