Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bring Animals Back from Extinction [merged]

dodo extinction dna jurassic park

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,493 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

View Posttaniwha, on 29 March 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Where did I talk about 'playing God' lol :cry:

I think you are referencing this post by another member
You quoted my post where I asked this question.   You asked me why I worry so much.    I guess I don't understand.   I had quoted Abramelin who insinuated that he was sick of hearing people use the "playing God" card.

#32    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostMyles, on 29 March 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

You quoted my post where I asked this question.   You asked me why I worry so much. I guess I don't understand.   I had quoted Abramelin who insinuated that he was sick of hearing people use the "playing God" card.

Well ok I will try and answer the question in a different way.

I think it is clear the whitecoats are playing God. If I remember rightly it is named project Lazarus.  As in the biblical Lazarus raised from the dead. This was a dead Roman soldier brought back to life not some cute kids pet rabbit. The horror story "The Monkeys Paw" springs to mind :unsure2:

How far will man go with this experiment? I think its safe to say they wont stop until they have turned the world upside down trying to achieve human Immortality. This is the vain and egotistical side of human nature. It is based on power and greed. At what cost?

Lets say by some miracle this penultimate goal was reached. Would it be dished out freely to you and I or our families? We should be so lucky!  How much medical treatment is free now days? Hell, is anything free now days?  The masses would be be as beggars around a dusty rice bowl, that is the recipe the elite use to maintain power.

In any event if you play God and achieve Immortality and truly attain life over death, wielding the rod of power does not automatically qualify you as a God. Not by a long shot. :no:

" Where does yesterday go to? Where does tomorrow come from? Is not the universe the proginetor of space and time? "
                                                                        **Time-machine Universe**
                                                            http://www.unexplain...howtopic=286269

#33    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,493 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

View Posttaniwha, on 29 March 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

Well ok I will try and answer the question in a different way.

I think it is clear the whitecoats are playing God. If I remember rightly it is named project Lazarus.  As in the biblical Lazarus raised from the dead. This was a dead Roman soldier brought back to life not some cute kids pet rabbit. The horror story "The Monkeys Paw" springs to mind :unsure2:
. :no:
So, can you answer the question?   How far do you take the "should not be playing God" thought? Life saving surgury? CPR? or as far down as seeing a doctor for a broken arm?

#34    taniwha

taniwha

• 1,910 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostMyles, on 29 March 2013 - 03:04 AM, said:

So, can you answer the question?   How far do you take the "should not be playing God" thought? Life saving surgury? CPR? or as far down as seeing a doctor for a broken arm?

The thoughts in the previous post were mine. I dont have any personal control over where the whitecoats draw the line or what goes on in their heads. This is their crusade not mine. Me is just a mere mortal and I wish it to remain that way. :yes:

" Where does yesterday go to? Where does tomorrow come from? Is not the universe the proginetor of space and time? "

#35    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,493 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

View Posttaniwha, on 29 March 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

The thoughts in the previous post were mine. I dont have any personal control over where the whitecoats draw the line or what goes on in their heads. This is their crusade not mine. Me is just a mere mortal and I wish it to remain that way. :yes:
So you refuse to take a stand?

#36    taniwha

taniwha

• 1,910 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostMyles, on 29 March 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

So you refuse to take a stand?

My stance is clear. That man has the power to create life is already a God given gift. Its called sex.

Also tagged with dodo, extinction, dna, jurassic park

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users